Wedding Bells Are Ringing

Alice

The second the doors open up in front of me and reveal the beautifully decorated room, my heart rate picks up.

Then I see him. Standing at the end of the aisle with his hand held out. Curly blond hair styled neatly and his 19th century inspired suit neatly pressed and well-fitting.

"Jazz." I whisper. Even from all the way down here, I could tell he was crying. I definitely was.

Thank goodness for waterproof makeup. I think.

"You ready Alice?" My dad walks up next to me.

I run my hands over my dress. "Yeah, dad. I'm ready."

The next few minutes are a blur of emotion. It's almost as if I blacked out then came to it when the officiator says "you may kiss the bride."

Jazz leans down and kisses me. "I love you."

"I love you too." I say happily, then squeal when he picks me up and kisses me again. Everyone cheers and claps, but we're already in our own little world. It's almost as like we're the only ones in the room.

He sets me down and I smooth down my dress.

"Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time ever, Mr and Mrs Jasper Whitlock-Hale!"

The room erupts into even louder cheers.

———————-

Jasper

Alice grabs my hands and squeezes it as we walk around, greeting guests and socializing.

"I can sense you're a bit overwhelmed Jazz. Take some deep breaths."

I intertwine our fingers. "Thanks darlin'."

She squeezes my hand again then struts off to talk to someone, her dress swishing around her. I stare after her in admiration until my sister walks up.

"You look like you've seen an angel, Jasper."

I smile softly. "I think I married one." I tell her, a little choked up.

"You are so whipped." She laughs.

"I know Rose." I sigh. "You tell me every time."

"It's true!" She sings as we walk together to the head table.

"Alright, thanks Rosie." I roll my eyes at my twin sister.

"No problem!" She smirks and takes a seat between Alice and Bella.

Alice greets me by resting a hand on my leg under the table.

"Having fun?" I ask, rubbing my thumb over her hand.

"Tons." She smiles and slowly creeps her hand up my leg.

My breath hitches a little. "Alice, darlin', not here." I say, not looking at her.

"I mean, we could," she says suggestively. "we'd just have to be really subtle."

"Alice!" I hiss under my breath.

"Okay. Okay." She giggles.

Ugh. The honeymoon couldn't come soon enough.

————

Alice

The rest of the reception was filled with me and Jazz slowly torturing each other with quiet, suggestive remarks and touches.

Both of us were so ready to start the honeymoon.

We only called a truce when it was time for our dance.

Mine and Jazz's first dance as a married couple was to Elvis Presley's song Can't Help Falling in Love.

Jazz literally begged me to dance with him to an oldies song and when he broke out the puppy dog eyes, I couldn't say no.

I loved the song anyway.

"You are so beautiful." He tells me and I blush.

"Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself. I see my brothers introduced you to hair gel."

Jasper makes a face and I laugh at him. "I think you look very handsome, but I do prefer it messy."

"I think you're the only one." He kisses my temple.

"Maybe." I reply.

We sway to the music and I almost melt at the sensation of Jasper's touch.

"You took my breath away the moment you walked in the room." He tilts my chin up so I can look at him.

"Stop it Jazz, you're making me cry."

"It's alright love," he says with a soft smile, wiping my tears away with the pads of his thumbs. "just let it all out."

"You're lucky my makeup's waterproof." I mumble into his chest.

I feel him chuckle and I look up again to see him looking at me with heart eyes.

"Y'know, the way you're looking at me is how every girl wants a guy to look at her."

He laughs and kisses my head. "Is that so?"

"Yup." I pop the "p."

All too soon, the song is over and so is our truce. I feel something hit my butt not that long after. "Jasper Whitlock-Hale!" I whisper-yell at him and he walks away laughing.

As soon as we're done dancing with our parents, I do my bouquet toss, not really paying attention to who catches it.

I was too focused on what could happen during the garter toss.

Rosalie helped me pick out the sweetest little lacy thing, and I was slightly terrified of what Jazz would do when he found it.

He gives me an insanely cheeky smile and I start to regret sitting down as soon as I feel my skirt lift up.

He presses kisses up and down my thighs, taking his sweet time looking for the garter.

He doesn't stop when he reaches the garter. I feel him suck lightly on a spot and I have to bite my lip to keep from moaning.

"You're doing this on purpose!" I say quietly.

"Doing what on purpose?" He replies in a muffled but feigned innocent tone.

The last straw was him using his teeth to slide the garter off my leg.

He stands, giving me another insanely cheeky smile and slingshots it behind him and the crowd hollers.

"You're driving me crazy!" I shove him a little.

He runs a hand through his mussed hair and I swoon a little. God, he looked so good.

"I think you're driving yourself crazy, love. I was merely trying to get it off. Get your mind out of the gutter." He says in a playful tone as he taps my head.

"I hate you."

"Love you too!"