You'll Always Be Beautiful To Me

Jasper

I walk into our room to find Alice looking at herself in the mirror, critiquing every inch of her body.

"Darlin'," I sigh and slowly make my way over to her. "what are you doing?"

"Jazz," she asks quietly. "am I beautiful?"

"Why would you ask that?"

"I've been trying to get my body back to normal after Thea, but it isn't going the way I want it to..."

"Love," I wrap my arms around her shoulders. "why do you think you aren't beautiful?"

"I haven't felt like it in a long while."

I kiss her temple. "You gave birth not that long ago. It just takes time to heal after what you went through."

"You mean getting my stomach cut open?"

"I was trying to say it a little more nicely." I chide.

She turns around and buries her face in my stomach. "You're just being nice because you're my husband." She mumbles.

"Not true." I roll my eyes. "I'm saying it because I love you."

She snorts softly and I crack a smile. "Alice, no matter what, you'll always be beautiful to me."

She looks up and smiles at me with tears in her eyes and I wipe them away and cup her face.

She leans into my touch. "I love you Jazz. Please never stop being you."

I laugh. "Yes ma'am, and I love you too."