Haunted

Vicki's POV

Vicki's POV

After completing my transition, Stefan showed me to a spare room in the house and left for the night. I wonder where he went? Oh right! He's at Elena's. That's when she breaks up with him.

When I wake up the next morning I feel so much better. I decided to wear just a simple outfit today so I pick out a pair of jeans, a tank top, and a cardigan.

 I decided to wear just a simple outfit today so I pick out a pair of jeans, a tank top, and a cardigan

I go downstairs and make myself some coffee and decide to call Sheriff Forbes. I listen to the rings and wait for her to pick up.

"Vicki, is that you?"

"Yes, Sheriff. I heard you were looking for me?"

"Vicki, we've been worrying sick. Where have you been?"

"I've been staying at a friends. I'm ready to make a statement, though I should tell you, there isn't much to tell."

"What happened at the cemetery, Vicki?"

"That's what I'm calling to talk to you about. I brought Jeremy there, but he left soon after coming. I left after he did. So I don't know what happened but I'm scared that whoever did this, will be coming after me too."

"Okay, go ahead and lay low for a few days while we get everything sorted out and I'll have you come into the station in a few days to make a written statement. That sound okay?"

"Yeah that sounds great, sheriff, thank you. I'll see you then." I hung up. Hmm what do I do now?

I remember that later in the show they had blood bags in the cellar so I decided to head down there and check. Walking past the living room into the foyer I see the door that leads there. Once I get down there I see the same unit from the show. And opening it, I find a ton of blood bags.

Today is my lucky day. I mean, I love Stefan but there's no way I'm drinking animal blood.

I bring a few up so I can drink one now and put the rest in the fridge for later. I find a nice big mug and pour the entirety of the first bag in. It actually smells really good now, and tastes better than yesterday's too. The bag said blood type B negative. Hmm I guess I know which one is my favorite.