Marry Me

Vicki's POV

Vicki's POV

"Confuso fatina, ignos et ignos mortifina."

I sit on the floor with crossed legs, a bowl of water set in front of me. I focus on the liquid.

"Confuso fatina, ignos et ignos mortifina." The water slowly rises into the air in a big blob. I lift it higher, using my hand to guide it.

A knock disturbs my concentration. The water falls back into the bowl, splashing everywhere.

"I forgot my key, can you unlock it, Victoria?"

I roll my eyes and sigh, holding up my hand. "Dissero."

I hear the front door unlock and open, then footsteps towards the room that I'm in.

Kol takes in my wet appearance and my annoyed expression and laughs. "Still not getting the hang of it?" He asks with amusement in his eyes.

I scoff. "I was, until you messed with my focus." I brush myself off as I stand up. "Why are you always forgetting your keys?"

He shrugs. "Never had to worry about that before. Don't forget that I've been daggered for hundred years."

I smile. "Oh I haven't forgotten." My clothes are wet now, feeling gross on my skin. I take off my top and shorts, walking over to my closet to change into dry clothes.

I feel him follow after me, leaning against the door frame as I reach the inside of my closet. As I grab  a t-shirt dress and look behind me.

Kol is looking at my body with a lustful expression on his face.

I pull the dress over my head before snapping my fingers, breaking his trance. "My eyes are up here, Sweets." I tease.

"I know, Darling." He smirks.

I walk past him going back into our room. I start to clean up the mess that was just made.

"Now that we've gone back to the basics for a while, I think it's time to try to do more with all this extra power."

"I agree, there's something I've been wanting to try, and we already have all the ingredients for it." I finish wiping up the water and head into the study to grab my herbs and grimoire.

I flip it open to the page I need. Kol looks over my shoulder at the spell. I look over to see his reaction.

"Let's try it."

I gather all my ingredients. I take my herbs and grind them down with a mortar and pestle.

I take my knife and slice into my palm, allowing the blood to drop into the mortar before it healed itself.

I turn to Kol as he gives me his hand so that I can do the same to his.

If I do this right, our minds will link for some time. We can hear each others thoughts and see memories, anything really.

I sit down and drink some of the mixture before handing it to him to drink.

I try to focus on the spell until I feel a pulling in my head.

"Okay let's test it out, Darling. Try to say something or show me something." 

I close my eyes and concentrate.

"Can you hear me?" I project my thoughts.

I open my eyes and see the biggest smile on Kol's face.

"Yes! I heard you." He opens his arms and I collapse into them with a giggle.

"Marry me." I hear inside my head.

I still. "What did you say?" I pull away to look at him. He's holding a velvet box with a ring inside.

"I said, 'Marry me.'" I feel myself tearing up. "We only met in person a few months back but we've known each other for so long now. You're my soulmate, and I want to spend eternity with you. What'd you say Darling?"

I wipe a tear that escapes from my eye. "I mean, who wouldn't want to marry me." We laugh. "Of course."

"Yes?"

"Yes." He slides the ring onto my finger. "Always and forever, Kol."

Now it's his turn to tear up. "Always and forever." He nods and brings me into a kiss.

A/NThere's a picture of the ring, I thought she needed something that fit her aesthetic

A/N
There's a picture of the ring, I thought she needed something that fit her aesthetic.

Plus I always felt bad that Kol was left out of "always and forever" so I added that bc Ik it means a lot to him.

Now that she has unlocked all this power, she will be doing a lot more magic, so stay tuned.

I'm really excited, there's probably no more than 5 chapters left in this book then on to the sequel!