The Reckoning

Vicki's POV

Vicki's POV

I fell asleep somewhere on the way. When I wake, I'm laying on something hard.

"Love, you're awake! I thought you'd like a front row seat for the show."

I look around me, I'm in the gym. Suddenly Bonnie and Matt come in.

"Bonnie get out of here!" Elena yells.

"Ah, I was wondering when you'd show up. Now we can get started." He turns to Dana. "Dana, why don't you relax. You and Chad sit tight."

Rebekah comes in, dragging Tyler in with her. He struggles.

"Get off of me!"

"Hush now."

"I'd like you all to meet my sister Rebekah. Word of warning... she can be quite mean."

"Hey!" "Don't be an ass." We both say.

Bekah throws Tyler towards Nik.

"Now I'm going to make this very simple. Every time I try to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during transition. It's quite horrible actually."

He bites his wrists and forces it into Tyler's mouth.

"I however, already know the solution. But considering I've been lied to this entire summer by my dear friend Stefan, I'm going to let you all figure it out on your own."

He snaps Tyler's neck. "And for Tyler's sake, you better hurry." He tosses him to the ground.

"Take the wolf boy elsewhere, would you Rebekah?" She rolls her eyes and drags him out.

He turns to Elena. "Just ignore her, petty little thing."

After a bit, Stefan walks in. "Klaus."

"Come to same tour damsel, mate?"

"I came to ask for your forgiveness, and pledge my loyalty."

He tuts. "Now, now. I gave you the entire summer to do that. You don't think I knew she was alive?  You are nowhere near loyal. Victoria on the other hand..."

Stefan and Elena both look at me, betrayed.

"But, but you were the one who gave Bonnie the spell to save me." She sputters.

"And for good reason, Nik knows why you were needed alive. Don't try to turn him against me."

I take a step towards her and she crawls away in fear. I almost laugh at how dumb she looks right now.

"You knew the whole time? Why am I still alive?" Stefan asks Nik.

"Because I thought we were friends. Clearly I was wrong. Well, no matter. Dana, could you come here please?" She follows his order.

He looks back at Stefan. "Prove yourself to me. Drink from her."

"No, Stefan don't! You're better than this."

He shakes his head.

I project my thoughts into Nik's head. He would be more loyal if his emotions were switched off.

He smirks at me, liking the idea. He steps towards him. "Turn it off."

He gasps. "No."

"TURN IT OFF!"

He stands silent. He blinks, the emotion leaving his face in a split second. He looks towards Dana.

"Now, drink."

He wastes no time ripping into her. The smell makes me hungry.

I look towards the other kids in the gym before turning back to Nik. "Can I?"

He nods with a smile.

I rush towards the others. Piercing their jugulars and draining them dry. I drink til the very last drop, ignoring Elena's cries from behind me.

If anything, it eggs me on more. I might've gotten a little carried away, as I discovered I actually ripped their heads off. I giggle at the realization.

A half an hour later, Bonnie is rushing into the gym. "Her blood."

"Right you are, Bonnie. I need her blood for the transition." Nik goes over to Elena and forcefully takes some blood and puts it into a vial.

He leaves the room, presumably going to give it to Tyler.

I knock Elena out and bring her into the car. We wait for Nik to come, it take a few more minutes.

Once he does, he starts the car and leaves for the hospital. He brings her in to get more of her blood before joining me again in the car.

"I'll be leaving tonight, to find more werewolves. I'll be gone a month tops, can you handle everything here?"

I nod. "Of course, call every day so that I know you're okay?"

"I will. Take care of yourself. If you go to see Kol every night, make sure you are keeping yourself fed. We don't want another rippah situation on our hands." I nod before giving him a hug.

I step out of the car and he zooms out of the parking lot.

I turn and see Damon.

"Where is she?"

"I'm doing great thanks. It's been awhile Dames, how are you?" I say with sarcasm while I roll my eyes.

"Relax, she's just making a very special donation. She'll live."

"A little Birdy told me about your summer. Something did look a little off about all of those bodies, I knew it wasn't Stefan's doing."

"And?" I scoff.

"I can't let you hurt anyone else. I'm sorry."

Everything went dark.

Dunn Dunn Dunn!!
Trigger warning for the next chapter, if you don't want to read it, it isn't too vital for the storyline. I will put a small summary later on.