Miss Mystic Falls

Vicki's POV

Vicki's POV

I had to go to the high school, filling out the last of my paperwork and grabbing my degree. On the way out I see Caroline walking up to Elena and Bonnie. Bonnie! She's back! 

I catch up with Care and link my arm with hers. She looks up and a bright smile overcomes her face.

"I didn't know Bonnie was back?" I ask.

"She just got back today, we've been texting pretty much all the time."

"Us too!"

We reach Bonnie and Elena and I go straight into hugging her.

"Bonnie! I'm so glad you're home! I know that Care and I have talked to you every day but we missed you!"

"How are you doing?" Caroline asks pulling Bonnie into her own embrace.

She smiles at both of us. "Better, just better. You know, just glad to be back, and try to keep myself busy."

She beams. "Well, I can help with that. Major wardrobe confab needed asap. I need you and Vic to help me find the perfect dress for the founders court."

"I'm in. Text me the details. I need to head out, see you guys later. Great seeing you Bonnie."

"Bye!" I hear from my two favorite girls as I walk away.

After school is over I go to pick up Caroline and Bonnie so that we can go shopping. I am so glad that we've become friends because I was worried that they hated the old Vicki too much.

When we get to the best dress shop in town, we immediately start browsing.

As I'm looking through the racks I am looking for her famous dress from the show, she looked gorgeous in it. Green is a great color for her.

Bonnie holds up a yellow princessy dress.

"Hmm, a little too beauty and the beast."

"I agree, plus yellow might wash you out."

Then Caroline goes to try on a blue dress that she found. She walks out and it looks great on her but it isn't the one.

I continue searching through the racks until I finally find it. I hold it up and one she lays eyes on it she gasps.

She runs over and looks at it up close. She picks it up, feeling the material of the dress and looks up at me. "It perfect." She whispers, a look of awe on her face.

I beam at her. "Go ahead. Try it on."

As she is going to try it on I go over to the dress clerk without Bonnie noticing me.

I look into her eyes. "The dress is already payed for. By me. We don't need to pay for it."

"You don't need to pay for it." I smile and she snaps out of her daze.