Haunted Part 2

Vicki's POV

Vicki's POV

To Jeremy:
Sorry I haven't messaged you sooner, I'm doing great and I'm going to try and convince Stefan to take me to the Halloween party tonight.

To Vicki:
Good, I've been so worried about you. I'll see you there.

"Stefan? Where are you?" I sang, walking down the stairs and into the parlor.

He sighs when he sees me. "What do you need Vicki?"

"I wanted to talk to you about tonight. I've been looking forward to the Halloween party for a while now and I really want to see my brother and Jeremy. I feel like I can control myself around people, I didn't even feel hungry when Elena was here earlier and—" I started rambling before he cut me off with a laugh. "I... what?"

"I don't think you are, but if you are ready, then I would love to take you. I can stay by you and help with any urges that pop up, okay?"

I released the breath that I was holding. That was a lot easier than I thought it would be. In the show, Vicki literally had to run away and hide in a house that Stefan couldn't get into.

This night will change everything. It will determine whether or not I live or die. I need this to go correctly.

I honestly thought it was so stupid that Vicki dressed up as a vampire for this episode. So I decided to go a little more classic with Marilyn Monroe.

Since Elena left with Jeremy, Stefan brought me and we met up

Since Elena left with Jeremy, Stefan brought me and we met up. I know Elena is trying to keep me away from Jeremy, and that is exactly why I told Stefan not to tell her that I would be coming.

When we arrived, the first thing I noticed was the amount of people. I drank a blood bag before leaving so I am honestly not even hungry. I'm not even tempted to sink my teeth into anyone.

Stefan and I turned into a new hallway and I see Matt. I run up and hug him.

"Vicki! How have you been?" He pulled away looking at me with concern.