Children of the Damned

Vicki's POV

Vicki's POV

Damon practically kidnapped me from my house and brought me to his. It's way too damn early for this.

I had to throw on a random outfit and I brought makeup so that I can get ready at his house for today.

We are now in Stefan's room waiting for him and Elena to wake up. Creepy if you ask me.

"Rise and shine sleepyheads." They notice us and jump. Stefan covers Elena with the sheet. I roll my eyes. She's like fully clothed.

"Damon please!" "What are you doing?" They say at the same time.

"Oh stop being smutty." He smirks, as do I.

"Seriously, get out of here!" Stefan exlaimes.

I move from my position at the door and make myself known. "If I see something I haven't seen before, I'll throw a dollar at it." Man I've always liked that line, he can be funny when he wants to be.

Damon turns his head to smirk at me then looks back at the couple. "We have some very important business to discuss."

"And it has to be right now?" Elena says unimpressed.

"We'll we have lots to do, now that we're all friends and working toward a common goal." He stands up. "So, in order to open the tomb, we need to find the journal to get the grimoire to undo the spell. First things first- Since you are Elena Gilbert, you're on journal duty."

"Since when am I helping?"

"We'll, Stefans helping, and you've taken up residence in Stefan's bed, ergo..."

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

She sighs. "I'll look for it tonight."

"Good."

"How do we know that this journal will hold the location of the grimoire? We're really going to take the word of this vampire?"

"In lieu of any other options."

"Okay, what exactly is a grimoire, anyways?"

"It's like a cookbook for witches. Every spell that we cast, we write it down and compile them all into a book." She gives me a look. "What? I'm a witch."

I roll my eyes and start to leave. "I'll be in your room getting ready." I say to Damon. He nods.