Know Thy Enemy

Vicki's POV

Vicki's POV

While I was off getting a werewolf and vampire for the ritual to save Jenna and Jules, the scooby gang blew everything to shit.

Lets see, they daggered Elijah, twice. Which resulted in the deaths of the Martins. Katherine is now helping them against Klaus. And for the fucking cherry on top, Isobel is back.

I went out to find two despicable people so at least an innocent person wouldn't die during the ritual. I have them both chained up in my cellar.

I added a spell to some wolfsbane and vervain to make it more potent and put them in an IV attached to the knocked out supernaturals.

I want them to be weak when I release them from my spell for the ritual.

I sigh and leave them in the locked cellar, going back into my house to get changed.

The only thing that is okay right now is Jenna. I recently told her about everything so that she wouldn't be blindsided. She's mad at Elena which I am definitely okay with but at least she's in the loop.

After changing, I head over to the Gilbert house to pick up Jenna. I don't want her to stay by herself right now.

I walk up to the door and open it, waiting for her on the porch. I see the others inside. Jenna begins walking down the stairs with her bags.

"Jenna." Alaric pleads.

"I don't want you here Ric, you need to go."

"Ok, listen. I can't even begin to imagine what you must be feeling right now."

She scoffs. "Rage and betrayal should cover it." She grabs her jacket and shoves it into her bag. She looks at me and nods her head. I nod back and grab her suitcase before heading towards my car.

"Where are you going?" Elena asks her.

"I'm staying with Vicki, I need some peace and quiet so I can finish writing my thesis."

I put her things in my trunk and go to sit in the driver's seat to wait for her.

As soon as she gets in, I start the car and drive to my house.

When I walk through my door, I make sure to invite her in. "My house has a spell over it so that no one can enter unless I have invited them in. So don't worry about people coming over. You can stay here as long as you need, okay?"

"Thank you, for everything."

"Of course." I bring her into a side hug before showing her the guest room. "The top drawer already has clothes in it for when Dames or Matt stay here but everything else in the closet is empty. Feel free to use whatever products are in the shower too."

"You settle in, I need to go to a friend's house for something. Call me if you need anything."

As I'm packing up the last box of grimoires, I hear someone in the hallway.

The door opens and Damon, Bonnie, and Jeremy step inside.

"Yep. Everybody's dead."

I scoff. "Yeah, you made sure of that didn't you Damon?"

"What are you doing here Vicki?" Bonnie asks.

"I promised Jonas that I would keep his things safe."

"But Jonas wanted me to have one of these. He told me before he died, you can't just take them."

"Relax Bon, I already left out the one that you need. It's on that table." I point to it. "You better use that power for good though. If it's used against me, I won't like it."

I walk out with my last box.

Back at home, Jenna and I are sitting on the couch, each with a tub of ice cream.

"After tonight, I need you to stay here until I tell you it's safe, okay?"

"Why?"

"Stuff is about to go down in the next few days. Alaric won't be himself so you'll need to stay away from him. Also if you get a call but it's not Elena's contact, it's not her calling you."

"Katherine, right?"

I sigh. "Yeah."

A/N

It's a short chapter but I'm uploading another tonight so don't worry.

Daddy Klaus next chapter👀