Fool Me Once

Vicki's POV

Vicki's POV

The next morning, Damon is sitting on my couch, reading Emily's grimoire while I'm making coffee in the kitchen

I hear a knock on my door. I walk over and in walks Stefan all worked up over something.

"Yes, come on in." I say sarcastically.

I roll my eyes and sit on the couch, handing Damon his coffee. "Made it special for you." I winked and he took a sip.

"Mmm B positive, yummy."

Stefan is pacing in my living room.

I sigh dramatically. "Lemme guess. Anna took Elena."

He stops in his tracks and his head snaps towards me. "How did you know? Where are they? What if-"

"I'm gonna stop you right there. Anna won't hurt her. You'll find her anyways, so what's the big deal?"

He looks appalled and turns to Damon. "What if your blood hasn't passed through her system?"

"Well at least you know you'll see her again."

He sits down on a chair in front of us. "Please. What do you know? You were with Anna. You must know where she's living. Just tell me where I can find her."

"Nope. You can go." Damon says looking back at the grimoire. "Really." He says after Stefan doesn't move.

Stefan blabs on and on about how Damon hates him and he hates Damon but this is all his fault. Blah blah blah. I really did like Stefan but it's Elena this, Elena that. At some point, it gets annoying.

"So please, just tell me what you know."

"Hm, I'll let Damon handle this one." I stand up to get myself a refill.

"I mean this sincerely." Stefan looks hopeful. "I hope Elena dies." Stefan looked real mad and just walked out.

"Great seeing you." I yell after him.

I walk back in. "It will happen tonight during the Duke party. The Bennetts will be there, so will Anna. We will do the spell and you can check it out for yourself."