There Goes the Neighborhood

Season 1 episode 16Vicki's POV

Season 1 episode 16
Vicki's POV

I'm at Mattys having breakfast with him, catching up.

"Hey mom?" He sets down his orange juice and looks into the living room. "Mom."

He sighs and walks over to her bedroom door, knocking three times. "Hey, mom."

The door opens and she walks out in a robe. "What? I'm trying to sleep."

"Uh, I was just making sure you were alive."

"I'm sorry sweetie. It was a late night. My head is throbbing."

She leaves the room and walks over to the kitchen, right where I'm sitting.

"Yeah, um. I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't bring the party home. And I'm pretty sure the neighbors would appreciate it, too."

She sits down next to me. "Hey sweetie." She says to me. I roll my eyes and take another sip of my coffee.

She sighs and looks back at Matt. "It wasn't a party. It was one guy. Don't be so judgy."

"We aren't being judgy. We just thought that you respected your son enough that you wouldn't bring a random guy home and have sex with him in the house." I snark. I stand up, placing my mug in the sink and give Matt a kiss on the cheek before heading out. "Love you, Matty. See you later!"

"Bye Vik!" I hear him say back.

I pass by Caroline on the way to my car.

"Hey Care! Look, my moms in there, don't take her attitude personally."

"Thanks Vicki." I get in my car and drive.

I get to the boarding house and pour myself a drink, waiting for Damon to come downstairs

Pearl and Anna walk in and sits down. I raise a brow and look at her.

"You're Pearl."

She turns her head to look at me, quite elegantly I might add. "And you are?"

"One of the witches that opened the tomb. I need to discuss something with you. Quite the coincidence that you are here."