Isobel

Vicki's POV

Vicki's POV

Processing all of the information that I heard in Chicago has been hard. This never happened in the show so I've been so confused.

But I have this grimoire to help me. It's been really useful. It has all of the information on soulmates.

Apparently right when you look into each other's eyes you will know because a symbol will appear on your wrists.

Then when you touch, you will feel tingles I guess?

Then you finish the physical part of the "mating" process and accept each other. Then you are linked forever. You feel when the other is hurt, both mentally and physically.

The only thing that I don't know is which one it is. I wouldn't mind either way, they are all hot.

So now I'm just waiting for the time to come and the originals are in town. Elijah comes first, then Klaus, Rebekah, then the other brothers. Freya comes a lot later. So basically I have no idea how long I'll be waiting until I know.

Right now, Damon dragged me to the school, I think Isobel is back now

Right now, Damon dragged me to the school, I think Isobel is back now. We are in Alaric's classroom with him, Elena, and Stefan.

"Did you ask her about uncle John? Are they working together?"

"No."

Damon starts to get a little impatient. "No they're not?"

"No I didn't ask."

Damon starts to walk towards him. "What about the invention?"

"Didn't ask."

"Does she know about the tomb of vampires?"

"I don't know."

"Did words completely escape you?" Damon was up in his face so I walk over and put my hand on his shoulder to make him back off.

"No, I was a little too distracted by my dead vampire wife to ask any questions."

"What did she want?" I ask feigning confusion.

That irritating voice fills my ears. "She wants to see me, Vicki."

Stefan speaks up from where he's been sitting. "Alaric is supposed to arrange a meeting. We don't know why or want she wants."

"You don't have to see her if you don't want to." I roll my eyes at Damon's words.

"I don't really have a choice."

"She's threatened to go on a killing spree."

"I take it that's not ok with you guys?" I swatt his arm and chuckle.

"No, Dames, that's not ok with us."

"I want to do it. I want to meet her. If I don't, I know I'll regret it."

"Do whatever you want but I'm going to the grill. See ya!" I walk out. I hate the highschool.

Later that night, I'm at the grill, I forgot that this is where they meet Isobel but oh well.

I'm playing pool with Stefan while he is listening in on their conversation.

I knock the eight ball into the nearest pocket. I throw my hands up. "Ha! I win."

He glances at me and chuckles. "Only because I wasn't actually playing." I pout.

Stefan looks back at the table in alarm. Isobel has a firm grip on Elena's arm as she tries to leave. Stefan and I both start to rush over.

"Sit down! And tell your boyfriend and Damon's pet to walk away."

This angers me. I growl and keep going but Stefan grabs my arm and pulls me back. I look at him in anger and he simply shakes his head.

I scoff and shake his arm off of me. I go back to the pool table and cross my arms, muttering curse words under my breath.

As soon as Isobel leaves, I stand up and start to leave too. Bonnie walks in and looks at Elena, Elena is crying like always. But then she glances at Stefan and turns to leave.

I catch up to her. "Hey Bonnie!" Wanna get food somewhere where Stefan and Elena aren't there?"

She gives me a small smile and nods her head.

We ended up at a nice cafe near the grill.

"How come you aren't scared of me like you are with Stefan and Damon?"

"Um, I guess because you're a witch too. Plus you tried to help with the tomb to save grams." I look down. She puts her hand on top of mine. "Hey! Don't do that to yourself, you tried. She died because she decided that it was her fate."

"I really tried but she wouldn't let me."

"You also talked to me everyday while I was gone, you helped me grieve. Thank you."

"Of course. Anything for a fellow witch." We both giggle.

"Listen, you should probably talk to Elena. As much as I don't like her, she needs you right now. Her birth mom is in town, she's a vampire."

She gasps. "I uh I didn't know."

"Yeah I know. But you should probably go and like comfort her or something."

"Okay, I will. Thanks."

"No problem."

Later I get a call from the most annoying person ever.

"Hello?"

"You told Jeremy!" She screeched.

"About?"

"Vampires! You told him everything, he just confronted me."

"Yes I did, Elena. You weren't going to. He had to be prepared and be able to protect himself."

"How could you do that? That doesn't make him more protected! That puts him at risk!"

"No it doesn't Elena." I roll my eyes. "I told him after Halloween. I gave him a vervain bracelet and I always make sure to bring him his daily vervain tea. I've also been training him to protect himself around any danger. He has weapons, Elena. He'll be fine." I hear Damon and Stefan in the background. "Now do you want me to siphon the spell from the device or are you going to trust Bonnie to do it? Because as much as I love Bonnie, she's not going to actually do it."

"What do you mean?" I hear Damon ask.

"Do you want me to do it or not?"

"No." Oh my god fuck off Elena!

"Okay, don't come running to me for help." I hang up.

A/N
First Hint: Her soulmate isn't Freya or Rebekah. It's one of the brothers.