The End

Vicki's POV

Vicki's POV

I don't have the energy to move. Ever since I woke up, I've just lied here. Staring at him. I still feel him, I can't explain it. He's dead but he's, not.

I hear the door open. "Morning, sunshine. You look pathetic."

I slowly sit up and stare at my wrists, blocking out their annoying conversation. If these shackles are spelled, does that mean I can siphon it?

I grab onto the chains and close my eyes. The voices have stopped and I can feel eyes on me. I focus on the magic on them. I can feel it, and I imagine myself soaking it all up.

I open my eyes and see a red glowing coming from it, until it fades back to normal. I stand up and break the chains off.

I smirk and flick my wrist to test it out, snapping Tyler's neck. He falls to the ground and I smile.

"His voice is so irritating." I go to sit on the couch instead, still focused on the burnt body in front of me.

I quickly text Caroline for a favor.

A bit later, Tyler has woken up and Caroline walks in.

"You're still here? What are you doing?"

"Gloating."

"Plus I snapped his neck."

She looks at me with pity in her eyes. She walks towards Kol and holds up an urn. "Do you want me to do it?"

"No, settle it about a foot away from him."

She places it down and I sit right next to the barrier. Bennett spells are very powerful, I don't think I can siphon the entire thing without hurting myself but I can take some.

I place my hands on the floor and soak some up.

I hold my hands up and focus on him.

"Les lames colligo. Ad me gluttuli. Les lames colligo. Ad me gluttuli. Les lames colligo. Ad me gluttuli. Les lames colligo. Ad me gluttuli."(I know this spell is for liquids but bear with me)

All the ashes float in the air before coming together and falling in the urn. After I'm done, all that's left is a burn mark on the hardwood.

Caroline places a sheet over it. She then puts the top on the urn and slides it over the barrier. I grab it immediately and hug it against my chest.

When Klaus and Caroline start arguing, I pull him back with my magic and when he looks back at me, I shake my head. "Don't do it." He stubbornly starts walking again. "Please, Nik."

He relents and sits down next to me on the couch.

"Do what?" Caroline asks.

"You don't want to know. You should leave."