Chapter 3

“Pardon? About Han Yi-gyeol?”

“Yes.”

At Cheon Sa-yeon’s question, Kim Woo-jin made a bewildered face. He didn’t expect he’d be summoned all of a sudden and asked questions like this. However, there was no way that a single attendant like him could understand the intentions of the handsome Master. Kim Woo-jin, scratched the back of his head and answered immediately.

“Nothing special. Until the Master called, he was in his room as usual.”

“Hmm.”

Cheon Sa-yeon asked again, tying a dark blue tie, “Other than that?”

“Pardon?”

“Was there anything else unusual?”

“Yes, um…”

Kim Woo-jin hesitated for a moment. Unusual. Han Yi-gyeol, who had faced him normally came to mind. He was usually an idiot who couldn’t even make eye contact with him, but this time was different. The way Han Yi-gyeol looked at him was dignified and showed confidence. Even his constant withdrawn posture became straight like a model’s, and everything changed, including the tone of his voice, his accent, and his personality. He was like a whole different person.

“It was a little strange. He didn’t cry or… It’s hard to explain, but the atmosphere has changed.”

But it was a little difficult to tell the boss about it. He tried to explain as much as he could, but he didn’t know if he was able to convey it all properly.

“Right.”

Fortunately, Cheon Sa-yeon put on a suit jacket and brought up something else.
“Today, Han Yi-gyeol is going out.”

“Yeah.”

“Follow him. And if you find something strange, report it.”

Kim Woo-jin was a bit surprised by the command that followed, but he did not express his surprise and bowed his head. Up until this point, Cheon Sa-yeon had never acknowledged Han Yi-gyeol as a person.

Of course, he knew it wasn’t because of a silly reason like he believed in Han Yi-gyeol. It was a natural choice since he was holding onto his weakness. All of his followers knew that Cheon Sa-yeon had something to do with Han Yi-gyeol’s last remaining blood relative.

‘Indeed… he really is acting too strange to simply ignore.’

An order was issued to monitor Han Yi-gyeol.

Kim Woo-jin recalled the memory of Han Yi-gyeol coming out of the Master’s room yesterday and not crying, completely normal. He usually cried and trembled as if he had a seizure. It’d be nice if it wasn’t the case, but if Han Yi-gyeol was planning on giving up his blood relative and had other plans…

“What an annoying bastard.”

Kim Woo-jin wrinkled his face and clicked his tongue. He should have lived quietly like a dead mouse. Now he’s causing so much trouble.

* * *

The next day, Kim Woo-jin smiled as he followed Han Yi-gyeol as he left the hotel leisurely after ordering his room service. What’s with all that free time? Did you really go crazy? Kim Woo-jin activated his ability.