Chapter 53

No matter how uncomfortable I was, the team handled the monsters on schedule.

Kyaaaak!

When Ha Tae-heon cut down the crawling spider monster, Kim Soo-hwan, who was next to me, cried out as if he couldn’t resist, “Wow~ that’s so cool!”

“……”

Fortunately, Kim Soo-hwan quickly reverted back to normal, despite my worries. He seemed satisfied with the fact that he had a conversation with Ha Tae-heon.

“Did you just see it? Ha Yi-gyeol-ssi? That clean and neat move!”

“Haha… yes.”

I killed the spider that rushed toward us roughly. I wanted to stop paying attention to Ha Tae-heon for a moment, but even that was not easy because Kim Soo-hwan kept making a fuss to look at him.

“So that’s why our Deputy Master is so popular, isn’t it? Last time, the female employees…”

“Kim Soo-hwan-ssi.” During the break after dealing with all the monsters, I cut off Kim Soo-hwan’s words and asked, “I heard that Deputy Master also has a fan cafe. Does he really?”

Anyway, if I was going to have a conversation with Ha Tae-heon, I’d have to ask something I was curious about. Kim Soo-hwan smiled brightly at my question and grabbed my shoulder strongly.

“Of course he does! Are you interested, Yi-gyeol-ssi?”

“Yeaah…”

I nodded my head, avoiding his burdensome twinkling eyes.

“As expected! I thought Yi-gyeol-ssi would recognize the charm of our Deputy Master!”

“……”

“When we get out of the gate, I will send you an invitation. Once you receive it, you can sign up immediately. It is difficult to find publicly because it is a cafe where only real people gather.”

“I see.”

I nodded in surprise. It was a recommendation system where you could only join if you had an invitation. I was glad I brought it up.

More than that, the invitation…

How were you going to send it?

‘I’ve seen something like this before.’

I remembered that a man who had been in and out of the management bar offered a black invitation card. Then he told me to come to play golf.

Was it the same way here? Surely… It was the place where Ha Tae-heon’s fans gathered, so it didn’t seem like it was going to be an ordinary place.

“If you send it, I’ll be grateful. I’ve been interested in it ever since.”

“Haha, that’s good. I can’t believe Yi-gyeol-ssi will become a part of the Heoningi*!”

Heoningi? Before I even asked what that was, Kim Soo-hwan put his arms around my shoulders and exclaimed the rules of the cafe. This time, there were a lot of words I couldn’t understand.

“Because the Deputy Master said he was going to have a photoshoot next month, we decided to pay a tribute together. Yi-gyeol-ssi can also participate.”

“A tribute?”

What was that.

As I was confused, Kim Soo-hwan nodded his head with an understanding face.

“Yi-gyeol-ssi, is this your first time? When I was just starting fanboying**, there were a lot of things I didn’t know.”

And just what was a fanboy?