Chapter 56

𝚈𝙰𝚈𝚈𝚈𝚈,☆(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*
𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙱𝙾𝙽𝚄𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙱𝙴𝙲𝙰𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙸'𝙼 𝙸𝙽 𝙰 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝙳 𝚃𝙾𝙳𝙰𝚈, 𝚂𝙾 𝙸 𝙷𝙾𝙿𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁.o(〃^▽^〃)o
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Through the darkness, there was an exit emitting pure white light.

When we went though, the black hole in the 14th room, where Ha Tae-heon had fallen for the first time, was exposed beneath his feet, and in front of me were the guild members, all with astonished expressions on their faces.

“De-Deputy Master!”

“Oh my god! Are you both okay?”

“What happened?”

As I watched the guild members rushing in, my tension was relieved. That was when…

Kugugung!

“Ooh!”

“The door…”

When the tightly closed door opened, the guild members came out with bewildered faces and looked at the door and Ha Tae-heon alternately. Seeing this, Ha Tae-heon sighed.

“Let’s go out for now, then talk.”

After leaving the room and moving alone, the second team that had gone to the other room greeted us. No matter how much time passed and we didn’t come back, they waited after taking care of all the other rooms.

Ha Tae-heon spoke to the guild members who looked at him with confused looks.

“We ran into an S+-grade monster in a distant area.”

There were too many eyewitnesses to just ignore it, so it was better to tell the truth.

Above all, after me and Ha Tae-heon disappeared, it was right to tell the whole incident to the first team, who must have been terrified by being locked in the 14th room for 3 hours.

After hearing the neatly organized explanation, the guild members made an expression that they understood.

“So that’s why the Deputy Master’s and Han Yi-gyeol-ssi’s conditions are…”

As one of the guild members muttered, I smiled awkwardly and touched my face. I belatedly thought about how I looked after rolling around and fighting.

Ha Tae-heon didn’t seem very different other than the bloodstains on his face.

“The space was distorted due to an anomaly in the gate, so I guess that we encountered a hidden monster.”

Hearing Ha Tae-heon’s explanation, I turned my gaze back. The goddess statue was still standing in the middle of the hall in the same position. The goddess statue in the twisted space and the current goddess statue…

‘Obviously, I heard the goddess statue move here in this hall. If so, can this goddess statue also become a monster?’

The pattern that Ha Tae-heon discovered in the twisted space was also suspicious. If there really was an item hidden under it, we could probably expect a pretty high ranking one.

‘No more, no less, I just wish it could be an S-class. There’s an SS-class coat for defence, so it should be an offensive item.’

It felt pretty good to imagine Ha Tae-heon fighting with an S-class weapon.

I was standing alone among the serious members of the Roheon guild. One guild member glanced at me and asked, “By the way, Deputy Master, what’s your relationship with Han Yi-gyeol-ssi?”