Chapter 63

“What is this?”

“It’s a candy that relieves fatigue. If you are not going to sleep, eating it will help you for tomorrow.”

The light sky-blue item really resembled candy. I sent a thankful look to him and put the candy in my mouth.

“…you really just ate it without doubting me.”

It was sweeter than I expected for something that relieved fatigue. Rolling the candy in my mouth, I asked Woo Seo-hyuk, “Should I be suspicious?”

“It’s not like that, but… do you like sweets?”

“Yes. This seems to be a lot sweeter.”

I walked around the gate all day and had a slight headache just from thinking about it, but after eating the candy, my mouth felt cooler and my head felt lighter.

“Then that’s a relief. It’s an easy-to-find item, but sometimes it doesn’t work for some people.”

It was quite an interesting item: if you ate this candy, your fatigue would fade. Since my body was A-rank, if I held on, I might be able to walk around without sleeping for a week.

“Where do you get it?” I asked Woo Seo-hyuk, thinking that I should buy several and bring them with me.

“Even if it is made to be as safe as possible, it is not an item that is completely free from side effects,” Woo Seo-hyuk said with a weird expression on his face, not answering my question.

“Yes, well… that does make sense.”

Coffee and beverages containing caffeine had side effects. So of course, this item would have side effects too. I looked at him with confusion.

“I can give you more candy, but somehow I think that Han Yi-gyeol-ssi will overuse them.”

How did you know? Brushing the back of my head in embarrassment, I asked, “Then, places where they’re sold…?”

“They do indeed sell them. I think there are about 20 places that sell them.”

“Haha, no way. Please don’t do this; please tell me.”

“I’m sorry.”

“I’m still A-rank, so eating a few of these won’t cause any major problems, right?” I asked for it one more time, but Woo Seo-hyuk was adamant.

“I’m sorry.”

“……”

If you were going to be like this, then you shouldn’t have given it to me at all. You made me so excited—so unfair.

I grumbled inwardly, thinking, ‘I’ll have to ask Cheon Sa-yeon to help me.’

For some reason, I felt like there were more and more things that I needed from Cheon Sa-yeon.

* * *

While the guild members were making their beds, Park Geon-ho, Woo Seo-hyuk, and I got together once again. It was to decide what to do with the hidden path next to the entrance to the second floor.

“To be honest, I still think it’s worth a visit, but I’m not going to insist.”

“I don’t mind if we do look around there, but as the person in charge, I can’t send you alone… This time, it would be better to just clear up to the third floor as usual.”

“We’re on the same page. We don’t have to go looking for a problem.”

At the end of the discussion, it was decided that we were not going. As much as I thought it was unfortunate, it would be better to come back later.