Chapter 43

The wound could not be completely healed. I couldn’t ask for more from healers who had reached their limit just by getting rid of the poison.

“I’ll do it myself. Thank you for your treatment.”

I reached out to take the bandages from the bewildered healer. Then the healer looked sorry.

“I’m sorry. I only recently awakened as a healer, so I haven’t learned much yet.”

“Me too…”

… the lack of manpower.

“It’s alright. You two should go and rest.”

When the healers left, Cheon Sa-yeon, who had been away for a while, returned. Seeing the bandages in my hand, Cheon Sa-yeon raised his eyebrows.

“Use this instead of that.”

Cheon Sa-yeon, who took the ordinary bandages from my hand, took another roll of bandages out of his inventory. As I looked at the bandages, I felt a sense of energy.

“The A-class bandages you mentioned last time?”

“This will help stop the bleeding if the wound opens later.”

Cheon Sa-yeon, who had taken the bandages off his hand, wrapped the bandages around my shoulder and arm with skilful hand movements.

“Cheon Sa-yeon, your hand…”

“Don’t mind it.”

Cheon Sa-yeon’s fingers were injured as expected. It was because I chewed as much as I could to endure the pain.

At least, he has an SS-rank body. If it had been an ordinary person’s finger, it would have been seriously injured.

“It’s an A-grade gate, and I also included Woo Seo-hyuk, so I purposely assigned the talented healer to another clearing team.” Cheon Sa-yeon’s gaze turned to my shoulder. “I think I made the wrong choice.”

“I just let my guard down.”

After putting on the bandages and changing into a new shirt, as well as confirming that there was no one around, I asked quietly, “Did you find out the cause?”

“According to the report of the measuring ability, the grade level has increased abnormally. Other than that, nothing.”

“What is the current S-grade level?”

“31.2%. Previously, it was 24.6% of A-grade.”

That meant that it had risen from 24.6% of A-grade to 31.2% of S-grade.

“With that much difference, I don’t think it’s going to change to SS-grade.”

“S+ is well worth considering.” When I said that, Woo Seo-hyuk approached me.

“Are you okay with your injuries?”

“Yeah, it would’ve been worse if you weren’t there so thank you for your help.” I thanked Woo Seo-hyuk.

“No, more than that…” In a brief moment, Woo Seo-hyuk, who looked at Cheon Sa-yeon’s eyes, continued, “I was able to fly during battle. Is it Han Yi-gyeol-ssi’s ability?”

“Yeah, it’s because I have a wind ability. Did you feel uncomfortable?”

Woo Seo-hyuk shook his head.

“Thanks to you, I was able to deal with monsters easily. It’s amazing to be able to use wind that way.”

“A-ranks don’t fare well against S-rank opponents. Even still, I have to help out.”