Chapter 57

[A warped space had been detected in the 14th room. There was S+-grade monster there and only when it was dealt with could they return…]

I stared blankly at the TV screen. Ha Tae-heon’s interview, who was dressed neatly, was released.

As I expected, the fact that a warped space and an additional high-grade monster appeared became a big topic.

But the trouble I felt now was not only about the gate.

“Haa…”

I clicked on an internet article floating on the main site of the mobile phone screen.

「Ha Tae-heon of the Roheon Guild, Familiar with the Popular A-rank Mercenary? Unexpected Friendship.」

From the title, it was speculative. I calmly scrolled down.

「SS-rank Ha Tae-heon, who recently took the position of Deputy Master of the Roheon Guild, has revealed his relationship with an independent A-rank ability user, Han Yi-gyeol.

Ha Tae-heon, who went to clear the gate of Area D17, revealed his hidden relationship immediately after dealing with the S+-grade monster as a result of his participation as a mercenary.

When asked by a guild member about what kind of relationship he had, it was reported that they had known each other before Ha Tae-heon awakened.

After seeing the appearance of Han Yi-gyeol, who threw himself without hesitation to save Ha Tae-heon, who was almost seriously injured, there was speculation that they might have a special relationship.

On this news, netizens were interested in which guild Han Yi-gyeol, who is currently an independent, will go to.

Meanwhile, Ha Tae-heon is scheduled to appear in ‘First Hunting’, a specialized program for ability users.

rlwkek@starday.com
Photo courtesy of| Reporter Han Yoon-jong」

What? The article was a bit strange…

I also checked the comments.

「Sorted by net likes*

lias***

Shoddy article. What do you mean special… If someone fell down a hole right in front of you, would you just leave them? Especially if you had a wind ability??

wlstj***

He has an SS-rank in both hands lololol If it’s Roheon vs Requiem, wouldn’t Requiem win?? How can a dep master compare with a guild master lolol

└ Hm~ it’s disgusting whichever he chooses~

└ What do you mean disgusting; he’s just doing what’s natural you jealous fuck ㅉㅉ

└ It’s disgusting ㅇㅇ he doesnt even have any skills but using his connections

└ He’s an A-rank, but you think he doesn’t have any skills what a joke lolol is the commenter a C-rank?

dksr***

You’re saying Ha Tae-heon is going to appear on FirHun (First Hunting)?? He’s been doing a lot of interviews these days too. Roheon’s been working him hard after he became dep master.

vdds***

There’s a bunch of ruckus about cleaning up the shit left behind by the Bl— guild**. Where did that bastard go without even explaining?

└ He went to play golf~^^

└ everyone who went to play golf with him should beg for forgiveness.

└ Aren’t the victims of Area C12 still protesting? The power of humanity *tremble*