10: hostage

Warnings: Kidnapping, Cursing, Fighting, Gore, Reliving Trauma (next chapter will be better!)

        Y/N threw herself into her work in the time after the fight. Dottore hadn't gone to see her, or make things right. Which made her feel like everything that was said about her was true. So she did the only thing she could do to get her mind off of things, work.

        Dottore avoided her, not knowing what to do. He knew he needed to do something, and fast. He didn't want her to be in pain because of him. Nor did he want them to drift apart to no return. Every time his mind would drift off to her he found himself trying to fix the toy that he had broken. He didn't want to make her a new one because it would feel ingenuine and after all that happened, he didn't want that.

        But today she was getting out of the house. She had debts to go collect from Yuval gang of hoarders. She knew that this was going to be quick and easy. Yuval always delivers.

        She still couldn't help but feel uneasy, she still hated treasure hoarders and how they handle things. The thought of her deceased mother always comes to mind and she starts to get upset. She always stayed strong but her mothers death was something that always broke down her walls.

        Once she made it to the camp she searched for Yuval. But another person stopped her before she could go any further. "Who are you and what are you doing here?"

        He was a big intimidating man, but she wasn't going to let something like that stop her from finishing her job. "I work with D-" she cut herself off before saying his name, it was still too painful for her. "The Fatui. I'm here to collect the money you borrowed. Where's Yuval?"

        The man chuckled and turned to the other hoarders that were also snickering. She could only give a confused look. "Yuval's no longer runs this gang. She was incompetent and got herself killed. I'm the new head here."

        She was saddened at the fact that Yuval was now dead, but she was here to do business, not grieve. "It doesn't matter who your leader is. You owe money to the Fatui."

        "Yeah well I don't got the money, so deal with it." He crossed his arm, standing tall and glared at her.

        This made her feel uneasy, she didn't want conflict with them. But she couldn't just run away with her tail between her legs. "I'm sorry but I can't give you an extension on that. Where did all of the money go?"

        "That's none of your business Fatui girl. How about I cut you a deal, hm? You leave now and I let you live."

        "What?" She stated confused "This is all on you and your poor ass money management skills. How dare you threaten me for your mistakes."

        He a small 'tsk' before turning around walking away "Tie her up."

        She shot him a confused glare before she felt a pair of hands grip her upper arms. She tried to pull herself out of the grasps of whoever was holding her, they pushed her to the ground and tied her hands behind her back. She struggled against them the whole time until there was a hard blow on the back of her head, causing her to black out.

~

        When she awoke again, she was in one of the tents. Telling by the light that shone through the tent opening, it was almost nightfall. Her head was pounding from being hit so hard and everything moved in almost slow motion. A blurry figure entered the tent and walked up to her laying form.

        "See, if you had just heed my warning you wouldn't be in this situation now would you?" He said, like he wasn't the cause of all of this.

        "What do you plan to do with me?" She tried to keep her voice strong and not let it waver.