22: Quality Time

Warnings: Mentions of murder, fluff!

Inna had been waking Y/N up with a light nudge to her shoulder. She opened her eyes to Inna standing over her. While it was terrifying, it was better than the light shining in her eyes. When Inna realized she was awake, she quickly turned around, going to the closet to pick out Y/N's clothes for the day.

"Where would you like to have breakfast this morning?" Inna asked, pulling out clothes as she merely skimmed through the majority of them, her hands zipping through each hanger.

"In the office," Y/N replied with a yawn, sitting up and getting out of bed. Y/N rubbed her wearily eyes, all that work from yesterday had her exhausted and her body stiff. She winced as she stretched, feeling her back and all sorts of joints crack. She felt Inna's eyes glance at her before she quickly glanced back to the closet.

Inna handed her the clothes that she picked out, but her eyes were drifting away from Y/N. She realized that Zandik probably spoke to Inna about the staring problem. But she did feel bad that Inna was now avoiding all contact. She just wanted Inna to stop staring so aggressively.

As she started walking away to the bathroom, Inna called out to her. "Your new clothes should be done soon."

"Alright." She replied, surprised that it was done so quickly.

It had only been a few weeks since she was sized. From what Zandik told her, she would be getting a whole new wardrobe full of clothes that suit the Sneznyan climate better. The only decision she had in the matter was what colors she would like to wear. Even with that, she knew deep down that those requests were only barely taken into consideration.

When she exited the bathroom, now dressed for the day, she saw Inna making up the bed. Without another word, she left the room, heading to Zandik's office which has now become hers as well. After weeks of roaming the halls, she was finally able to get the hang of how to get around.

She entered the office, seeing her food already on her desk. She still didn't understand how the message of where she wanted her meal traveled so quickly. She just assumed that it was due to the amount of staff.

Not soon after she sat down, a little head peeked through the door. "Hello there Little Zandik." She called out. This was the name she had given to the small clone, preferring to call him by this name instead of a string of numbers.

The child-like clone smiled as he shuffled closer to the desk. Even though they'd had many exchanges, she had never heard him speak up. Only nodded and shook his head at her question.

He placed another big stack of papers on her desk. "Even more?" She questioned him. "You gave me another stack like this just yesterday."

He nodded in response. "I can't do this all in time."

His smile turned to a frown as he pushed the papers closer to her. "You're going to have to do this stack." She told kindly as she lightly pushed the papers back at him.

He shoved the stack back towards her, more aggressively this time as he gave her a look of murderous intent. "Fine." She said, grabbing the pile before splitting it in half and handing one half back to him. "You have to do this though." His frown was still there as he grabbed the smaller stack from her.

He was about to walk away before a loud knock at the door could be heard. Little Zandik quickly ran behind Y/N, hiding behind the chair, already knowing who it was. Without waiting for a response, the door opened and Zandik entered the room. She quickly went back to her papers to look productive.