20: tour

DO NOT LEAVE SEXUALLY INTENDED COMMENTS!! YOU WILL BE BLOCKED

Warnings: None!!

Y/N hadn't even woken up when someone entered her room. The woman took a look around the room before sighing in dismay. She walked over to the windows, which were covered by elegant curtains, and pulled them aside. The bright sun that reflected off the snow, shone into the room.

Due to the brightness of the light, Y/N quickly awoke, sitting up. With squinted eyes, she looked around, confused about what was happening. Her eyes landed on the figure of a woman standing in front of the window. She rubbed her eyes, trying to adjust them to the light so she could see who it was.

While Y/N was doing so. The woman walked closer to the bed. "Good morning Lady Y/N!" She happily chimed. "I am Inna, and I will be your maid."

Y/N was finally able to make out Inna's features. She was about the same height as Y/N, her hair was a dark purple color that was tied up neatly into a ponytail, except for two strands that framed her face. Her eyes were red, as they pierced her soul while making eye contact. She wore a neat, long maid's uniform. She had a smile on her face and her words were sweet. Yet there was something about her that was just absolutely wrong. But Y/N couldn't put her finger on it.

"Maid?" Y/N questioned, she didn't expect to have her own, personal, maid to be at her waiting.

"Yes!" Inna happily explained. "I have been tasked with helping you get ready for the day. And helping you with anything throughout your day. While you are out of the room, I will come in and clean it up for you, so it's all nice and tidy when you are ready to go to bed."

Y/N didn't know how to feel about all of this. She didn't want some stranger being all over her personal space. But Inna was already grabbing her luggage cases and opening them.

"Oh, I can get those. I was too tired to unpack last night." Y/N quickly told her, as a nice way to say 'Stop touching my stuff'.

"Nonsense," Inna grabbed some clothes, walking over to the closet before hanging them up. "This is what I'm here for."

Y/N stayed silent, watching her grab the clothes and shoes, and put them away in the closet. When she got to the bottom of one of the luggage cases. "Oh, my lady!" She exclaimed, grabbing something out. "You have fantastic taste in jewelry!" She held up two necklaces. One of them was her mother's, and the other was one that Dottore gave her.

She finally snapped. "Don't touch those!" Y/N got off the bed, stomping towards Inna, and snatching the necklaces out of her hands.

Inna didn't flinch, nor did her smile falter. "I'm sorry, Lady Y/N. I am just doing what Master Dottore instructed."

Y/N recoiled at the name 'Dottore' as she associated it with the clone she spent so much time with, but not Zandik. "Do whatever. Just don't touch these." She held the necklaces close to her chest.

"Alright! I'll keep that in mind next time." She continued to put the clothes away.

Y/N walked over to the vanity that was placed next to the bathroom door. It was white for the most part, aside from all of the gold detailing that framed the whole piece, the gold had a floral pattern, holding up the mirror that was against the wall. Zandik had already prepared a beautiful jewelry box that matched the vanity. Y/N opened the box, placing the two necklaces into it.

Before Inna had just finished putting away all of the clothes that Y/N had brought with her, she set out an outfit, presumably for Y/N to wear for the day. "Would you prefer to have your breakfast in here or in the dining room? Master won't have the time to join you this morning, as he has other things to attend to."