12: first official date

Warnings: cursing, harassment, small violence

When she awoke again, the sun was shining through the window brightly. She thought all of the events of the previous day were merely just a dream, embarrassed at the thought of kissing Dottore. Sighing in relief, still not realizing that it wasn't just some dream.

The door slammed open, startling her. "Good morning Y/N! Did the love of my life sleep well~?" He was carrying another tray of food and water.

"Oh-" before she could say anything else. The tray was laid on the foot of the bed and he was next to her, mask off, leaning in for a kiss. She quickly pulled away "Uh Dottore, we need to talk about everything before jumping into things like that."

Dottore stood up straight, evaluating her carefully. 'Why had she started acting like that, did yesterday mean nothing to her' he thought to himself as he gave her an upset look "Did you change your mind about being with me?"

"Oh archons no!" She quickly replied, shaking her head. "I just think we need to take things slower, you know?"

He sat down on the bed next to her, ready to talk about everything. "I understand. I can do that."

She sighed out in relief, thinking that he wasn't going to be that compliant "I don't think it's time just yet to be calling me 'the love of your life'. I don't mind saying 'I love you' but 'love of my life' is a bit too much right now."

"Can I still kiss you?" He asked, praying she wouldn't say no.

Her face heated up remembering yesterday morning. "Y-yeah"

"Good," he mumbled, leaning into her, kissing her softly.

She relaxed, feeling their lips touch. But the embarrassment of this new feeling creeped up on her. He pulled away to find her face ten shades redder than it was before. A devious smile appeared on his lips "Does a simple kiss embarrass my Y/N~"

"Stop-" She put her face in her hands to hide from him.

He tried to pull her hands away from her face. "No!" He whined "Your face is too cute when you're embarrassed."

"You're not helping your case!" She made sure not to budge and let him see her face.

He sighed out in defeat knowing he wasn't going to get to see her face like that. "Fine then. At least eat your breakfast". He took the fork off the plate, poked the food and held it out for her.

She took a couple of breaths, calming herself down. Once she looked up she found Dottore smirking at her. She tried grabbing the fork from him but he moved his hand away from her. "You know- I can feed myself"

"But this is more fun~" he moved the fork closer to her mouth, encouraging her to take a bite.

"You're a pain in my ass" she sighed out, leaning in and taking a bite.

"But a nice one." He hummed out getting some more food for her

She rolled her eyes at him but couldn't help but let a little smirk appear on her lips. "Whatever floats your boat." She let him feed her until a thought popped up in her head. "Hey Dottore?"

"What is it Doll?"

She sat there, silent, trying to figure out the words to ask this question "... What makes you attracted to me?"

"Oh that's easy!" Dottore replied a little too quickly "To start off, you're very pretty. Your beauty is what drew me towards you. You are never afraid to say what's on your mind, especially towards me. You can be sweet but also defeat three ruin guards with ease. In short, everything about you attracts me."