17: new beginnings... again

Warnings: cussing

She had just finished putting her shoes on before a knock came from the door. It was early in the morning, the sun hadn't even risen above the horizon and they were already about to depart.

Y/N lifted her two luggage cases off of the bed, making sure to be extra careful with the one that had the ruin guard toy in it. Once she got to the door, she placed one of the cases on the floor so she could use her, now free, hand to open the door.

Once she opened it, she was met with Prime's masked face. "I can take those for you, my dear," He smiled warmly at her, gesturing towards the case she was holding and the one on the floor.

"I'm good." She picked the luggage case off the floor before brushing past him and heading towards the entrance of the house.

Prime's smile wavered slightly but quickly recovered, remembering this is exactly how she acted with the clone. Watching her try so hard to push him away was entertaining for him to watch. This little schrade turned into a new experiment for him. "Let's see how long it'll take for you to fall in love with me." He mumbled to himself as he watched her carry on down the hallway.

Y/N heard him say something but couldn't make out what exactly was said. She didn't necessarily care to know either. She knew she would be spending the next few days stuck in a small carriage with him, where she'll hear all of his small mutters.

When she got to the foyer, she was met with a sad-looking Dottore. "Let me carry these to the carriage for you." He suggested.

"Thank you." She said, handing her bags over to him. She turned around to Prime, giving him a nasty glare before following Dottore out. Slightly irritated, Prime tried to brush it off the best he could, he knew that she'd never be seeing the clone again.

Once everything was loaded. Y/N gave one last look at her home for the past year, reminiscing on all the memories she made here, both good and bad. Before turning to Prime "Ready to go?" He asked, offering his hand to help her into the grand carriage.

She didn't reply to him. Only hugging Dottore the hug was tight and warm, holding each other like one of them was going to die when they would let go. "Goodbye then." She softly whispered.

"Goodbye Doll." He replied. Leaning his forehead against hers.

Prime, unamused by this sickenly-sweet display of love and affection between the two, "We have to leave now." He told Y/N.

Y/N turned around, anger present on her face. "Can you just give me a minute?" She snapped, "What are we going to be late for? Getting to an inn? Sleeping in an uncomfortable bed?" His eye twitched slightly in annoyance, but no one couldn't see.

She turned back around to Dottore, hugging him one last time before stepping away to enter the carriage. Prime held his hand out for her, but she pretended not to see it as she got in. Prime paid no attention to this, he expected this to happen. He turned to look over at his clone, a victorious smile on his face.

"Do as you wish." He told it, before climbing in after Y/N. The clone said nothing back, not knowing what he should do now that his only goal was complete and he was now alone.

Once in the carriage, the coachman took off. Y/N sat in the opposite corner of Prime and looked out the window, the sun peaking over the horizon now. Her heart ached, thinking about her sunrise mornings with Dottore at the Goth Hotel. She sighed, leaning her head against the carriage window now in disappointment. She'd rather jump off that cliff in the waterfall again than deal with Prime.