1

Look in the mirror. What do you see? If you're a girl, you answer could possibly be you naming your imperfections or things that you would like to change about yourself. Camille was that girl once, but when she first stepped foot into a wrestling ring, all those imperfections: those blemishes, tan lines and strange hairline on her forehead, it all didn't matter to her anymore. She gained a confidence that will take her anywhere her heart desired. What mattered to her is that if she's the best in and out of the ring.

If you didn't catch that, her name is Camille Michaels. And yes, she is the oldest daughter of WWE Hall of Famer, Shawn Michaels. People have approached this astonishing young woman, claiming that it must be wonderful to be the daughter of the Heart Break Kid. Ever since the age of six, Camille has heard comments of "Wow! It must be so cool to have HBK as a father!" or questions like "Do you plan on getting into the family business?" Back then, as much as she would have loved to answer those burning questions, she couldn't. Camille was a very shy girl, which held her back from answering questions like that. Most of the time, her father answered those questions in such a fatherly way like: "I'll love her no matter what she wants to do". That answer always made Camille smile because her father would love her no matter what.

Camille wasn't an ordinary young woman. She was 5'6, 115 pounds, long dirty blonde hair, the biggest blue eyes you will ever gaze upon, the sweetest smile with those pearly whites to match and that fair skin that you would be shocked to look at, knowing that she grew up in San Antonio, Texas. And before you go making up assumptions that she is just an AJ Lee wannabe, let's just say that she is nothing like AJ at all. Even though, AJ and Camille have grown to be the best of friends and they both have borrowed each other's clothing. Camille, who almost always loves to borrow AJ's cool, ripped shirts and Chuck Taylors and AJ, who has done her share of borrowing from the eighteen year old, with her cardigans and bracelets.

Camille's position in the WWE is that she is a WWE Diva and she has been managing former WWE Champion CM Punk for the past year. Camille has managed him from his rebel-like anti-hero phase to his phase where he is demanding the WWE Universe for respect. Phil Brooks a.k.a CM Punk is viewed from the WWE Universe as an arrogant, brash heel that needs to get his head out of his ass. Camille on the other hand, is viewed as someone that goes along with whatever Punk says. Camille is basically like Punk's sidekick or his personal cheerleader. Hunter Levesque or known by the WWE Universe, Triple H, someone that loves to consider Camille like one of his own daughters, pinched out the idea of Camille managing Phil. Hunter's reason for this was so that she can 'tame him', so he won't be throwing pipe bombs left and right. Camille was very skeptical about this because she has heard that Punk could be a bit of a sarcastic asshole sometimes. Then, Hunter said something that really shocked the young woman: it was Phil, who requested Camille to Hunter. Two months later, Phil and Camille became the best of friends and at times glued to one another. When fans saw them both together, they always ask if they are dating. Camille, who has gained some, found confidence within herself would be the first one to put those rumors to shame.

"AJ, are you sure that shirt you're wearing is not lose? We don't need another wardrobe malfunction to put in your titantron." Camille chuckles as she asks the New Jersey native.

"We defiantly wouldn't want that." AJ points out, looking at herself in the mirror, turning around to see every angle of the outfit that she is wearing.

Camille was with AJ in the Diva's locker room. AJ had a match with one of her other best friends Kaitlyn. In the storyline, the match came about when AJ was eavesdropping on the Diva's Champion Kaitlyn who was talking about what a crazy bitch AJ had became to Team Hell No. Then, AJ lashed out on Kaitlyn, which brought them to this match.

"You look good though." Camille commented on AJ's outfit. "You look like a crazy bitch." Camille smiles at AJ before hearing a door open.

"Sup Champ?" Camille asked the Houston native as she rose up from her seat to high-five her.

"Feeling good and prepared for AJ to kick my ass tonight," Kaitlyn retorted as she patted that butterfly championship belt and gave a big smile.

AJ approached the Diva's Champion up close, cringed her eyes and looked into Kaitlyn's eyes, "And it would be such a pleasure to kick your ass in the ring." AJ told Kaitlyn, in character.

"In the words of The Rock,' bring it on'... crazy bitch." Kaitlyn responded, in character to AJ's remark, before bursting out to laughter, as AJ joined along too.

Camille looked at both women, smiling and glad to know both of these women. "Well, I guess you two want to go over the guys' match one last time. So, I'll go find Phil." Camille opens the door and waves goodbye to both females as the both wave back.

Camille began walking to the Superstars' locker room. But before she did that, she wanted to grab herself a water bottle from the snack bar backstage. The cashier held the water bottle for Camille to take it, but instead, the water bottle was snatched out of her sight. Camille turns around to her left and it was Dean Ambrose of The Shield, drinking out of her water bottle. Camille glared at Dean, until his eyes were on her.

"I'm sorry, Princess. We're you hoping to have this?" he asks in a brash way, holding up the now empty water bottle.

"It was my well paid money, Ambrose. I figured that you and I were would be very understanding of one another." Camille retorted to the exoteric member of The Shield.

"Sorry Princess, taking care of injustice really makes a man thirsty." Dean explains to Camille as he gives a smug look. Dean was finally compelled by the charm of the daughter of the Heart Break Kid. He just kept giving Camille that creepy like smirk that you just want to wipe it off his face.

"Ambrose!" Camille snaps loudly, which was enough to snap Dean back to reality.

"Feel like you need my attention, Camille? That's adorable, but I just want you to know that my eyes are always on you." Dean winks at Camille and begins to walk away.

Camille just stood there stunned of what Dean just said, not knowing if she should be flattered or call the cops right now. Instead, she stood there baffled.

"Phil, I'm here!" Camille shouted, as she holds the black hoodie that Punk specifically asked her to retrieve from rental car.

Camille was finally in the Superstars' locker room as she looks around, assuming it to be empty.

"Camille, why the hell did it take you so long?" Phil asked the eighteen year old strictly as he is dressed in sweatpants and his signature yellow t-shirt.

"I was getting a water bottle, that street dog Ambrose steals it from me, we argued for a bit, and then I went to the rental car and got your jacket." Camille hands the jacket to Punk.

"Alright, that's fine as long as you're okay." Punk said as he puts on the jacket. "I was thinking that we head back to the hotel and order room service before we go to bed." Punk looks at Camille, who nods her head in approval.

"Good, I'm starving." Camille points out as Phil puts his arm around Camille and walk out of the locker room talking about his day.

Dinner with Phil was good as always, they went on almost all night talking about things like Punk's storyline to what Camille should approach her character in this storyline to what their plans are for the rest of the week. Camille was now going back to her hotel room that she was sharing with Kaitlyn and AJ as they startled her when they both jumped right in front of her.

"Camille, we heard a little rumor about you." Kaitlyn playfully says.

"And what would that be?" Camille raises her eyebrow confused, looking at the Diva's Champion.

"A WWE Superstar has been eyeing you." AJ brings up, playfully. "And for a while..." AJ leaves Camille hanging as she stands next to Kaitlyn smiling and jumping.

"Who is it?" Camille asked, pretending to care.

"Dean Ambrose." Kaitlyn blurts out and squeals with AJ.

Oh. My. God.