10

Camille had avoided Dean for the rest of the European Tour. She just couldn't bear and face him, she was afraid of that ugly side possessing her body again. As soon as the fight between her and Dean escalated to its peak, she decided to go back to the hotel room she was staying in, pack her belongings and share a room with The Bellas. Seth had convinced her to stay and work things out with Dean, but Camille just couldn't dare look at him in the eyes. For the rest of the week, Seth and Roman had tried to keep an eye on Dean, just to make sure that he doesn't do anything stupid. Dean thought that he shouldn't be watched on like some child, but Seth and Roman insisted that he need to be kept on track.

After the fight with Camille, Dean tried to put all his time and attention on wrestling and just performing his ass off on the house shows. He was still getting his head wrapped around how Camille could ever go so low and personal. How dare Camille talk about his absent father? He swore if this conversation would have lead to Camille talking some serious smack about his mother that Camille would ended up in a hospital. Dean knew once they made it back to the states that, they were going to confront one another and to make matters worse, they were going to have three encounters on RAW this week... and they're supposed to act aggressive towards one another, which won't help one another backstage.

"Alright Camille, you're going to hit him on the back with a steel chair. When he's on his knees, you will grab the bottom of his chin and kiss him hard." Stephanie McMahon instructed to the eighteen year old as she stood there watching Stephanie instruct.

"Alright, it is supposed to look like I hate him?" Camille asked with anger in her voice.

"Do whatever makes your character feel realistic. You want to look like you want to be with him, but you can't stand him at the same time." Stephanie explained, trying to give Camille an idea of how she would like to approach this segment.

Camille just stood there and smiled evily as she imagined Dean Ambrose on his knees in pain after being hit with the steel chair.

"So, what we discussed on was that you come barging in to the Diva's locker room. All the Divas are afraid and run away, but Camille is the one on that stand there, looking directly at you. You grab Camille by the wrist, and without hesitation, you kiss her hard for about 15 seconds and you throw her hard on the ground as possible, smile to yourself in a twisted, sadistic way, feeling your lips and walk away from the locker room." Hunter instructed to the exoteric member of The Shield, as Dean tried to role play the scene on his mind, muttering to himself.

"I think I got it. So basically, be a prick to her?" Dean asked Hunter, just to make sure he had the right thing going on.

"Whatever makes your character feel real, just don't go against the script and this should be a good segment." Hunter told Dean as Dean smirked to himself at the thought of Camille being pushed to the ground.

The Shield was already in the ring and they have already discussed about not being able to be stopped, and showed the photos of the victims that were triple Powerbomb-ed by The Shield. Dean once again has the mic.

"There is something that I really have to get out of my chest. Last week on Smackdown, there was one blonde that thought it would be so cute, if she was ringside in my match. Honestly, she had to be some blonde if she thought I had to be serious. No one should even dare to be ringside when The Shield is lurking around. Camille Michaels, I find it so cute how you were going along with the group, raising your fist towards The Shield, looking at the destruction we caused with The Undertaker. You must have thought you were so cool, mocking us and making us up to me some sort of joke. I dare you to do it again-"

Camille's theme, 'Off with Her Head' by Icon for Hire interrupted what Dean was trying to get across. Dean's head slowly turned to the side of the ramp and cringed at the nerve that Camille is out there. Seth stood there smiling like it was adorable that a Diva as going to make an attempt to put them in their places and Roman just stood there curious about what Camille was going to say. Camille walked out there in black heels, blue faded jeans and a black cotton bra that really embraced her figure. Her theme slowly fades away as Camille began to speak.