2

It was Tuesday and it was Smackdown taping day. Camille was not competing tonight, but she was there because she wanted to support her best friend AJ and her very close friend, Kaitlyn, who were competing tonight. AJ was teaming with her storyline boyfriend, Dolph Ziggler and Kaitlyn was teaming with one of AJ's storyline ex-boyfriend and local goat, Daniel Bryan. Kaitlyn can consider this a rematch of Raw last night.

Camille was backstage supporting everyone in the match because they were good friends to the eighteen year old. As much as she wanted to focus on the match, she couldn't. What was on her mind all day was Dean. She couldn't even focus on her daily routine because she could only think of Dean Ambrose and that rumor that Kaitlyn and AJ told her about last night that was spreading like a wildfire. Camille kept telling herself that it was just a rumor and that Dean didn't like her in that way. She just went on all day, trying her best to avoid Dean. Camille really didn't want a confrontation with him and who can blame her?

"Hey, Camille." Camille looks to her right and sees Brie Bella of the Bella Twins, looking at her smiling.

"How's it going?" Camille looks to her left and sees Nikki Bella, playing with her hair.

"Fine." The eighteen year replied looking at Nikki, and then she turns her attention to Brie. "What do you want?" she asks both Bellas.

Camille and The Bellas haven't really talked much. The reason was that Camille could never tell them apart. She was afraid of calling them by the wrong name, so she kept her distance. They Bellas weren't mean to Camille and Camille didn't have a problem with them. Ever since the Bellas returned a few weeks back, she had been trying to talk to them, but she had been too involved with her storyline with CM Punk, that she couldn't find the right time.

"We heard a rumor!" Nikki blurts out and gets slapped in the arm by Brie. Nikki rubs her arm. "Brie that hurt!" Nikki frowns.

"Nikki, we were going to bring that up later!" Brie whispers to her sister and then looks at Camille and gives a big smile, which receives an eyebrow from Camille.

"We heard a rumor about Ambrose having his eyes on you." Nikki playfully says, and gets slapped on the arm by Brie once again. "Brie!" Nikki says loudly.

"Nikki!" Brie glares at her sister before looking at Camille once again. "Yes, we heard a rumor!" Brie finally admits.

"Isn't it great?" Nikki asks Camille, while holding her left shoulder.

"It is Nikki. I'm a sucker for sappy love stories!" Brie replies in such a dreamy way, looking at Camille.

"Me too, Brie!" Nikki exclaims which startles Camille.

"Camille, I am so envious of you!" Brie says in a dreamy way again.

"Me too, you are living the dream." Nikki smiles.

"I am?" Camille finally asks, and raises her eyebrow.

"Yes! Good girl meets bad boy. So good, it can be a story!" Brie exclaims to Nikki and holds her hands.

"I was about to say that!' Nikki tells Brie and pouts.

"Well I said it." Brie says, and turns to Camille. "Well, we have to leave you, but I hope Nikki and I can talk to you soon."

"Yes, bye Camille." Nikki says and links her arm to Brie's and waves goodbye.

"Thank God, they're not triplets." Camille mutters under her breath as soon as the Bellas left.

Dean Ambrose was with Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns in the locker room two hours after the Smackdown taping. Roman just came out of the shower, Seth was listening to his iPod, and Dean was packing his things into his backpack before they could all go to their hotel room.