8

Dean Ambrose was walking up the stairs after putting on his militia wrestling gear. Dean, Seth, Roman and Camille were all going to meet up in the electrical room to talk about what was going to happen with the four of them tonight. This was going to be one of the first close encountering that the four were going to have ever since February. Dean opened the door to the electrical room to find Camille, Seth and Roman talking. Dean glared at Camille and then his fellow Shield members, which caught their attentions.

Dean lets out a hard cough and then began to talk, "Are we all familiar with the script tonight?" Dean pulled out the script from his back pocket.

"What kind of question is that? Of course, we're all familiar with the script. We are all professionals here." Seth told Dean bluntly.

Dean scowled at Seth as his eyes pierced through his soul, "Shut the fuck up, Rollins. I know that we are all professionals here. I just asked if we were all on the same page with the script. All I wanted was a simple yes or no. I didn't ask for a fucking essay answer."

This was the first time that Camille ever saw Dean worked up. Camille knew that Dean takes wrestling very seriously, and she was hoping that everything goes right because Dean wasn't looking at Camille like a woman. Dean was looking at Camille like a professional, and she wanted to show Dean that she can be very professional. Camille wasn't looking at the guy she almost kissed at the Hall of Fame; she wasn't looking at the guy that almost saw her goods last night. Camille was looking at Dean Ambrose, the crazy, unpredictable, misunderstood member of The Shield.

"Ambrose, just relax. This main event will go as planned. Don't get yourself worked up." Roman said, trying to calm down Dean, who was getting pretty worked up over this main event. This was a weekly routine for them sometimes, Dean can get pretty worked up and Roman is the one to slap some sense to him.

"I just want to make things comfortable for Camille. I just want Camille to feel at home when she's doing this segment." Dean pointed out to the three, trying to calm down.

"Ambrose, don't worry. I'm feeling way at home." Camille jested, which made Seth and Roman chuckle in the background.

"After Smackdown, I guess we are all going to start calling you Michaels?" Dean expected, while a small smirk grew on his face.

"Whatever makes your character chuckle, Ambrose?" Camille jested once again.

"You know what? I think I am going to like Camille a lot with us." Seth interjected while smiling, which reminded Dean that Seth was in the room.

"Thanks, Rollins! I will be looking forward to join the group." Camille said as she slapped Seth aggressively on the back.

"Group..." Seth said leaving Camille hanging. Oh yeah!" Seth finally remembered what he was going to ask her. "Are we still on for going on that group tour once we're in France?" Seth questioned Camille, referring to the sight-seeing that they both planned on going once they were off in the European Tour.

Dean's eyes widen when he had head that they both were planning to go somewhere. He tried to hide the fact that this really didn't annoy the hell out of him. He maintained his coolness and kept a straight face.

"Yeah, totally. I've always wanted to France!" Camille admitted to Seth.

"Me too! I want to see how the women look like." Seth admitted to Camille.

Dean rolled his eyes in annoyance, "We are not going to France to look at landmarks and women. We are going to France for wrestling!" Dean informed Seth and Camille, you could hear the darkness and cold tone in his voice that he was pissed off.

"Oh come on, Dean." Camille took Dean's hand and leads him to a chair, where Dean sat down. Camille stood behind Dean. "Now close your eyes..." Camille ordered as Dean followed her instructions. Dean was trying to relax and let his mind be at peace, which Camille was moving her fingers through his messed up hair. Camille whispered seductively, "France... the landmarks... the snails... the bread. France the most romantic city in the world... France-"