21

"...So, you understand the plan?" Dean Ambrose asked her as he rested his chin on her shoulder and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Dean was looking at Camille's reflection in the mirror. Meanwhile, Camille was putting up her hair in a ponytail. With the leftover strand of hair, she decided to tuck that behind her ear and after she looks at Dean, who lifted his chin off her shoulder and took his hands off her waist.

"Basically, you want me to go against the script." Camille clarified and then studied him "And do you know what you're supposed to do?"

"You want me to go against the script. It's my plan, Princess. I know exactly what I have to do." Dean clarified.

For the past five days, Dean and Camille have been hatching up a plan to go against David Kapoor's script. Camille has had enough with David's evil tricks and manipulation. She's willing to do anything to get rid of him and if that means listening to Dean, she was going to do it.

Camille picked up her Diva's Championship and took a look at it. She knew that this plan was going to not be a popular decision. She knew that she was going to possibly lose some friendships over this, but her safety is in jeopardy and after tonight, if it all does fall apart. She knew that Dean wouldn't leave her side.

"Are you ready?" Dean asked her that question that Camille was hesitant over.

Camille lifted her head and looked into the eyes of the eccentric member of The Shield. Was she ready to have her friendships end over her well-being?

Camille took a deep breath in worry. "I'm ready." She confirmed.

Dean went against the script. It originally told him that he was going to lose the United States Championship to Kane via pinfall. Instead, Dean retained the championship, via count out.

Obviously, this did not play well with Glenn backstage, who was very angry at the fact that Dean went against the script. Backstage, Glenn was arguing with Dean over the fact. Dean kept telling him that he was just making things interesting. Camille knew that the chemistry between them was never going to be the same again.

Two matches later, it was Camille's match and it was a Triple Threat for the Diva's Championship. AJ Lee was booked to win her very first Diva's Championship. She has been dreading this match and knew her friendships with AJ and Kaitlyn will be over tonight.

Camille was already in the ring. Dean was outside in the ring, being her support for this match. Camille looked at both AJ and Kaitlyn and back at Dean, who stared at her to go along with the plan.

Towards the end of the match, AJ had dropkicked Ambrose after he tried to provide a distraction in Camille's behalf. Thankfully, that was enough for Camille to connect with a roll-up. AJ kicked out before the three count. Kaitlyn gets back in the ring, after Camille threw her against the steel steps and gets Camille and begins to throw punches at her.

When the ref decided to meddle in Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn slapped the referee in the face. Since this Triple Threat is no disqualification, Kaitlyn will not be disqualified. Kaitlyn begins to scream at the face of the ref and obvious that AJ is now on the top rope and plans to connect with a cross-body. Kaitlyn turns around and AJ connects with the cross-body. AJ goes for the quick pin, but Kaitlyn kicks out in two.

AJ begins to taunt Kaitlyn by calling her 'worthless'. AJ starts to slap Kaitlyn's face while mocking her and laughing hysterically. AJ gets Kaitlyn up and then slaps her to the ground again and continues the mocking.

Meanwhile, Dean is checking on Camille, yelling for her to get her ass back into the match. Camille was feeling groggy, but still pushed herself back into the ring.

AJ gets Kaitlyn up once again and wham! Kaitlyn delivers a huge slap to the face of AJ, who holds her cheek in pain. Camille turns around Kaitlyn and wham! Camille delivers a huge slap to Kaitlyn's face. AJ turns Kaitlyn around and delivers a bigger slap on Kaitlyn. Camille throws Kaitlyn to the side and dropkicks AJ through the ropes and lands outside the ring.

Camille decides to play tribute to her boyfriend and connect with a vicious DDT and goes for the cover. Kaitlyn shockingly kicks out nearly to three. Camille is on her knees in frustration and decides to get Kaitlyn up and connect with her finisher. AJ returns to the ring and throws Camille on to Ambrose. AJ gets Kaitlyn and connects with her finisher which is like sliced bread and goes for the cover.

So close to three, Camille returns and kicks AJ right at her head, which has AJ roll out of the ring and Camille steals the pin to retain her championship.

Dean grabs her title and pulls Camille out of the ring, where they both escape from the audience. Dean grabs Camille and decides to make out with her to make the script seem more interesting.

"What was the crap you pulled out there?" Kaitlyn yelled across the hall in anger.

Camille was with Dean, who had his arm wrapped around her shoulder. Camille knew this was going to come and she was prepared for it. Camille turned around to spot Kaitlyn looking at her furious as AJ Lee joined her.

"I wanted the script to be interesting." Camille responded, which was the exact same excuse that Dean told Kane earlier the night.

"I was being booked to win the Diva's Championship and yet, I'm not Diva's Champion?" AJ looked at Camille, like she made a big mistake.

"I don't know if he's been screwing with you, but it's really messed up your mind." Kaitlyn notified her.

"You two haven't been so supportive of my relationship. I don't understand why you have to scapegoat my boyfriend." Camille told them, as she tried to wrap her head around it.

"All this crazy shit with you has been happening ever since he asked you out at Starbucks in Philadelphia! Camille, he's the reason why you're even arguing with us! This would never happen if you hadn't said yes to him!" AJ explained, trying to get through her best friend.

"You don't know what Camille has been going through this past month. If you two were really her best friends, you would know what she's going through." Dean pointed out to them, trying to get to them.

"Oh you somehow believe you know what's best for her? It's not you; you've been an awful influence on her. Where is the Camille that was managing CM Punk about a year ago?" Kaitlyn asked in disbelief, like her best friend was gone.

"That little girl is gone and if you can't support that, considers the friendship over." Camille said and rushed out of the scene. Dean was right behind her. Her heart was racing, she saw the outcome coming, but she wanted to be safe.

"How could you have let this happened?" Summer Rae asked AJ. "Were you trying to pull one over us?"

"I wasn't trying to pull one over you guys. Camille had gone against the script to help her retain her championship." AJ tried to explain to Summer Rae.

Summer nodded her head in disgust. "This is just wonderful! I swear, I should just get rid of you, but I can't afford to have you spill secrets."

AJ got near Summer's face and looked at her fearless. "What are you going to do about it?"

"Turn the entire locker room against Camille and Dean." Summer Rae responded with a smirk on her face.