23

"Camille, I'm going to the kitchen. Would you like a coffee or anything?" Dean's mother, Josie asked her as she rose up from the couch she was sitting on.

"Nah, I think I'm okay." she responded with a small smile on her face.

When Josie had returned from the kitchen with her coffee, she took a seat on the chair across from Camille. What Josie was intending to do was to find out if Camille's feelings are for Dean or for Jon. Despite Camille's wishes, Josie had poured Camille some coffee and gave her the mug.

"Camille, I'm sorry that we couldn't talk in St. Louis despite your confrontation with your dad, but how have you been?" she asked the blonde that was sitting across from her.

"Everything's been fine." Camille lied, but she was good at hiding it. Camille didn't want her to know about what was going on backstage with Summer Rae working for David Kapoor.

"Great, how's your relationship with Jon?" she asked her, raising her eyebrow.

"Jon has been good to me. He's been treating me like—what's that word again?" Camille pondered for a second in search of the right word to use.

"Like a Princess?" Josie took a wild guess as she took a sip out of her coffee.

Camille nodded. "That's the exact word."

Dean had always tried his best to contact his mother to get advice on women. With Camille, it was the first time he had ever reached out to his mother for advice. Maybe because he saw Camille as someone different than all those ring rats he used to bring home to her. In a heartbeat, his mom would say something to make them run off. If you are liked by his mother, you're a keeper.

"He better be treating you like a Princess because you are just way too beautiful to be treated like shit." Josie complimented her.

Camille's smile got bigger at the compliment she received. "He's treating me like a Princess. I like your son a lot."

"My son likes you a lot too. You're all he has been talking about these past two years. Asking questions on what he should do at the sight of you. Maybe when he got to the WWE main roster, his confidence to confront you grew and this is the happiest I have ever saw him with someone." Josie explained as she stood there amazed of what her son has become.

"With Jon, he's quite an amazing person and it's such a shame that I never acknowledged him in FCW/NXT. It pisses me off that I didn't get to know him a lot sooner or—"

"You could have been married by now." Josie concluded with a smile on her face.

"I was going to say in a really serious relationship sooner—but whatever makes you happy Josie." Camille told her.

"Do you see yourself marrying my son?" Josie asked her.

This was a huge question that Camille never saw coming. She didn't even know the answer to that question. Marriage never crossed Camille's mind until now.

"If he were to propose with a diamond ring and kneeling on one knee, I'd probably say yes." Camille confirmed.

"Do you love Jon?" Josie asked her a question.

As Camille was prepared to answer that question, Dean walked into the room with a grin on his face.

"How's my favorite women in my life doing?" he walked over to hug and kiss his mother and then planted a kiss on Camille's lips.

"We're fine. Camille and I talked for a bit and Jon, she's a keeper." Josie told him as Dean's eyes widened.

"I know she is." he told her. "I'm going to show her around Cincinnati." Dean placed his arm around her.