24

"Need help with that?"

Dean turned around to see Camille in a black evening gown with a slit cut, where it shows her left leg. Dean looked up and down Camille, his breath taken away by the gown she wore.

"You look stunning." Dean was speechless.

Camille looked down her dreams unimpressed, mimicking how Dean was back in Cincinnati with his apartment. "It's alright. You clean up nice."

Dean titled his head cocky. "I look alright and yes, I do need help." he stated as Camille walked over to fix his tie. "I don't want to look like an idiot."

Camille continued to fix his tie. "Dean, we're crashing an engagement party—we already look like idiots." she chuckled as she finished fixing his tie. "There."

"After tonight, everything will change. No more Kapoor and Summer Rae. We get to live our relationship in peace." Dean sighed in relief.

Camille sighed in relief. "Yeah, be careful with Kapoor." she advised.

"Be careful with Summer." he advised back.

"I will." Camille placed her hand on Dean's chest and looked up at him. Dean gave her a smirk as he leaned over for a kiss...

A knock was heard on the door. "Really? This crap again?" Dean muttered referring being cocked blocked every time they went in for a kiss.

Camille walked to open the door. There was Nikki Bella, Phil Brooks, John Cena, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns on the other side dressed in their formal attire.

"Come in." Camille motioned them inside the hotel room.

"Camille, Dean, your own earpieces." Seth held out two earpieces.

Dean rolled his eyes. "This shit again? I thought I broke the one you gave me at the Hall of Fame."

"You had one in—never mind." Camille shut up, realizing that it didn't matter.

"You did break it. And you still owe me one-thousand bucks for that earpiece." Seth reminded Dean as he handed him the earpiece and then one to Camille.

Dean and Camille put their earpieces securely in their ears.

"You'll be able to hear any one of us wherever area of the ballroom we are at and at a three-mile radius outside the ballroom. " Seth explained.

"What happens if we're not in the three-mile radius?" Nikki asked, while securing her own earpiece that Seth gave her into her ear.

"You're screwed." Punk bluntly told the twin, before putting the earpiece on his ear.

What the seven didn't know was they are being spied on by Summer Rae. Summer Rae pulled out her phone. "David, they're planning an attack. Let's make things difficult for them."

"Copy that, Summer." David Kapoor spoke through his watch, which had a hearing device in it. David then looked to his side at AJ Lee, who glared at him.

"They'll put a stop to you."

David laughed hysterically. "April, I thought you and I wanted the same thing. I thought you wanted the old Camille Michaels back."

"I wasn't accepting Camille growing up—I do now." AJ looked away from David Kapoor.

Twenty minutes after the five Superstars and two Divas were done with organizing a plan, Phil, John, Nikki, Seth and Roman decided to make it to the ballroom first—so people won't know they're in contact with them.

Nikki Bella spotted her sister Brie Bella at their reserved table. Brie looked at Nikki confused.

"I thought we both were wearing red—you're in a black evening gown."