22

"It feels so damn good to be back." CM Punk told the WWE Tag Team Champions, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns. You could tell from his facial expression was that he was glad to be back.

"I'm glad that you're back." Seth nodded at Punk.

"Although you arrived in the middle of the never ending tale of when David Kapoor and the accomplice strike." Roman moved his hands in a spooky way and silently laughed.

"One of the reasons I'm back: to help Camille put a stop to these two jerks." Punk stated seriously.

"We basically inserted ourselves into this dilemma. If they mess with one of our own, there's no doubt that we plan to intervene." Seth told Punk.

"Hey guys, what's up?"

The three men were facing Summer Rae, the valet of Fandango. All three of them considered this strange because Summer Rae had never confronted them before. Summer wore this big smile on her face, while looking at the gentlemen in her presence.

"Not much, just talking about Punk being back." Roman responded causally.

"Welcome back, Punk. We're glad to have a major Superstar back on the roster." Summer greeted him.

"Thank you." Punk said casually, but humbly.

"Have you heard the news?" Summer asked them curiously.

"What news?" the three men asked her in union.

"That Camille and Dean have been talking about going out of the scripts for not only their matches—but other matches as well?" Summer told them in concern.

"Are you serious?" Punk asked her in disbelief.

Summer bit her bottom lip and nodded. "Yeah, it's the truth."

Summer has been telling the exact same story all day. That Camille and Dean were going to go against managements wishes and interfere with the other storylines—making the WWE what they envisioned as entertainment. Summer has been able to manipulate almost the entire roster and these three were the last ones to manipulate.

"Wait. That doesn't seem like—" Roman's mouth was covered by Punk's hand, preventing him from speaking.

"I can't believe Camille and Dean would do this. I thought we knew them." Punk frowned.

"Wait you're—" Seth's mouth was covered by Punk's other hand to prevent him from speaking.

"They're in denial about the news. It's sickening to me that they would ever stoop so low." Punk frowned as he looked down in disappointment.

Summer nodded, feeling Punk's disappointment. "It's really bad. I will leave you guys to talk about this to yourselves." she gave a warm smile before walking away, where that evil smirk appeared.

"I can't believe you believe her." Roman shook his head.

"I don't." Punk looked at Roman and Seth.

"You think the accomplice is Summer right?" Seth asked him, trying to see if his thoughts matched his.

Punk chuckled and nodded his head ridiculously. "Oh yes I do."

Summer made AJ to talk the other Divas in turning against Camille and Summer had talked to the other Superstars in turning against Dean.

"Why is everyone giving us looks?" Camille asked Dean, pretty freaked out.

"I don't know. Kapoor must be behind it?" Dean muttered silently as he looked at a few Superstars that were whispering to one another, possibly about them.