16

The whole Smackdown Roster was in Omaha, Nebraska. It was the Smackdown taping day and Camille was dressed in her Shield attire with her Diva's Championship on her shoulder. She was backstage talking to Summer Rae, who was telling her about what was going on in NXT. Camille wanted to pay attention to Summer; but her eyes were wandering off all around, paranoid that someone could take a picture of her.

"Camille!" Summer Rae snapped her fingers, which was enough for Camille to be snapped back to reality.

"I'm sorry, Summer. I've been distracted lately." Camille told Summer.

"Ambrose is already abusing you?" Summer gasped.

"Ambrose abusing me? Please no, we've been together for about two weeks and he's treated me quite decent." Camille notified Summer.

"I don't know. I don't like the guy. He's that same guy that used to check you out in NXT, but would never approach you." Summer said, trying to jog Camille's memory.

"I never acknowledged him in NXT. I came to realize who he was after he power bombed Ryback with the rest of The Shield. And I only thought he was security." Camille explained.

"You're so blonde sometimes!" Summer pushed back Camille, playfully.

Camille said nothing, but smiled in response.

"Camille, thank god you're here." Camille's friend, AJ Lee appeared in the scene, with a phone in her hand. "Is this true?" she asked anxiously.

AJ showed Camille her iPhone and it was an article from Diva Dirt, a website for WWE Divas. The article was about her relationship with Dean Ambrose. The main picture of the article was that one picture David Kapoor linked of them.

"It's true. Why does everyone think he's abusive?" Camille groaned in annoyance.

"He put his ex-girlfriend in the hospital..." AJ shyly responded.

"AJ, Summer, don't worry. I can take myself. I got my dad to beat him up, if he goes out of line." Camille calmly informed them.

"Thank God, you're here." Camille heard the voice of her boyfriend appear, she turned around and there was Dean standing there as Camille ran to his arms.

"Dean, I told you I was going to talk to my friends." Camille told him.

"I know, but ever since Extreme Rules, I've been thinking, what if the person that took the photo is one of them?" Dean suggested as his eyes darted to Summer Rae and AJ Lee.

"AJ or Summer?" Camille said in disbelief. "It wouldn't make sense; AJ is one of my best friends and Summer and I go back to our days at NXT."

"They both have motives to been in cahoots with David Kapoor. Just think about it, Summer Rae knows that you were the Shawn Michaels of Blonde, Beauty and Brains and AJ could be hiding a jealously over your success." Dean theorized as he glared at the two females, who are socializing with one another.

"Are you just pointing fingers of my friends? Okay, since we're doing that, maybe it's Seth or Roman, could be because Hunter sees you as the future of this company." Camille theorized, so Dean can feel how it is like to have someone point fingers at your friends.

"Seth or Roman? Are you serious, Camille? Seth and Roman are probably my best friends." Dean told Camille.

"Can we just drop this? I don't want to fight." Camille asked him.

"Alright, but I want you to keep your eyes open and not to fully trust anyone... but me." Dean ordered her and leaned in for a kiss in her lips.

"If it ends up being a Diva that took the photo, I know what the motive could be." Camille bit her lip in a flirty way.