7

"Ladies and Gentleman, that stunning woman that you're looking at is Camille Michaels." Michael Cole begins explaining to anyone who was tuning into RAW for the first time, while Camille is observing the match. "She is the daughter of WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels and supposedly former manager of CM Punk, who left WWE last week."

"Okay, so what is she doing here watching The Shield take on the Brothers of Destruction and Daniel Bryan?" Jerry Lawler asked in some what confusion.

"Who cares? I like Camille! You never ask a beautiful woman questions!" JBL beamed in excitement.

"We all know that Camille has some resentment towards the Undertaker ever since the Undertaker ended her father's career." Michael acknowledged, pondering of reasons on why Camille could be doing out there.

"Does she have to have a reason to be out here? Maybe she's someone that wants entertainment! We all want good entertainment, Michael!" JBL exclaims to Michael.

"We all know that Camille Michaels has some history with the Dean Ambrose, who is currently in the ring right now." Michael informs everyone in the arena and everyone at home.

"I don't get why she's even out here. She basically used Ambrose to benefit Punk." Jerry raises the tone of his voice in disbelief.

"Like Ambrose wouldn't have done the exact same thing! People use each other in this world! Camille is just a smart business woman." JBL said.

"Did you just say that Camille was a smart business woman? From what occurred two months ago, she really knows how to handle her business." Jerry implied in a disgusted way.

"The Shield never said business was free." JBL ranted as the three commentators go back to the action of the match.

Two weeks have passed and they have been some of the toughest for Camille. Punk's problem with the WWE made his take time off away from the company and this devastated Camille. She won't be able to see her best guy friend for a while. Hunter has been trying to find a place for her in a storyline. Stephanie suggested a storyline with The Shield, since she really did enjoy that one storyline around the months of January and February, where The Shield would play mind games with her and Ambrose had some infatuation with her, which really scared the hell out of her. Hunter suggested that Camille should be in the Diva's title hunt and Stephanie came up with a good idea, which both loved. Camille would get her first shot at the Diva's Championship, but the Shield might have a role with that. Hunter and Stephanie both want Camille to have some part with The Shield and maybe a storyline with Dean, which could lead them to become some power couple. They want Camille with the Diva's Championship and maybe Dean with a Tag Team Championship; but they'll see when the storyline is in progress.

Towards the end of the match, Daniel Bryan and Dean Ambrose are the legal men in the match. Daniel goes to the top rope. Roman pulls his leg and Daniel crutches down in pain. The Undertaker attacks Reigns and Rollins gets involved and Kane rushes to help the Undertaker. From inside the ring, Ambrose is on the top rope and Daniel knocks Ambrose onto the floor and goes for a frog splash and misses. Ambrose goes for the cover, hooks up both legs and gets the win for the team...again.

Ambrose rushes out of the ring and into the audience as Camille is laughing hysterically at the Undertaker. She was so impressed with the match and that The Shield was able to get the job done. Ambrose now joined by Rollins and Reigns, look at Camille, who sarcastically claps for them, and walks onto the back.

Camille had a Diva's Battle Royal to prepare for. This was her first match in who knows how long and she was really looking forward to going back to that ring. Camille was wearing a bright pink and black stripped top with long sleeves and some high wasted leather shorts, pair with some long black Chuck Taylor's with white shoe laces... (That she did borrow from AJ, who had an extra pair). Camille's hair was wavy as always and she was applying some pink lip gloss, while looking in the mirror.