3

It was Friday and it was three days until RAW. The whole RAW and Smackdown Roster was in Philadelphia for RAW. AJ, Kaitlyn and Camille were at Starbucks before they go out for a workout at their nearest fitness center. They were all dressed in their workout clothes which consisted of black yoga pants, tennis shoes and three different color shirts. AJ was sporting a red tank top, Kaitlyn was wearing a grey tank top and Camille was wearing a dark purple tank top. All three women had their haired tied in a ponytail and sat on a table in the back of Starbucks.

"As soon we get to the center, I am going for the elliptical." Kaitlyn said to AJ and Camille, who all smiled at her.

"I'm going for that punching bag because I really need to get some steam out." Camille pointed out, looking at her two friends; she was referring to the drama with Dean Ambrose.

"Not going for the girly workout this week?" AJ teased to Camille as she asked.

"Nah, it's been such a horrible week for me, so that's what I exactly need." Camille told AJ.

"I'm going to be one of the guys and go lift some weights." AJ says, cockily as she puts her hands on both ends of the table.

"Maybe, I'll join you." Camille says to her best friend.

"That would be good." AJ retorted. AJ takes her hands off the table and puts them between her sides. "You got know how to defend yourself if Ambrose gets you alone again..." AJ begins.

"I don't think I'll have to worry about Ambrose! I'm not as hormonal as you were with that one storyline last spring." Camille teased AJ as she shoves her softly.

"Hey, that was all for storyline purposes. I didn't enjoy kissing all those Superstars." AJ states in a disgusting way.

"What a liar she is." Kaitlyn comments, while smiling at her former Chickbusters tag team partner.

Camille looks left to right to left again before speaking. "Just between us girls, who was the better kisser?" Camille and Kaitlyn crowd around AJ.

AJ rolls her eyes, but goes along with whatever Kaitlyn and Camille were doing. "Well..." AJ begins.

Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns were at a GYM getting a good work out. Seth was on a treadmill for a warm-up before he can start doing reps. Roman was at the weights, lifting as much as he could, and Dean was in the wrestling ring boxing, working all his anger out on the trainer, who had gloves on, but that wasn't enough to protect him from a pissed off Dean Ambrose. The trainer told Dean to call it a day. Perhaps, Dean had scared him away from his unpredictability and amazing abilities. Dean decided to do nothing about it and found it a good opportunity to sit on a bench and collect his thoughts.

As much as Dean wanted to move on from Camille, he wasn't able of doing that. It made him so angry that this one girl was clouding his mind. It made his blood boil that some girl was getting the best of him. He walked away from a girl who he wasn't looking to hook-up with her. Dean never felt anything like he was feeling with Camille. Camille is probably gone from his life. He was going to miss spitting her, and being such a brash, asshole to her. He was going to miss hearing the sound of Camille's voice, when he gets distracted with her charm and beauty. Dean never hooked up with this girl or had been in any relationship with her and he's thinking like a guy, who had just went though a tough break up. To Dean, what happened at the Smackdown taping, sure did feel like a break up.

"You know..." the voice was enough to make Dean turn around. Dean is looking at Seth, who is doing reps. "If you miss Camille in your life, make things right..." Seth suggests.

"I don't miss Camille. Camille was so three days ago." Dean lied.

"75....76..." Seth counted his reps, his arms were shaky, but he was still going on. "77...78...79..." Roman held the weight and put it in its proper place. Seth watches his head and sits on the bench, looking at his iPhone. "Damn it!" Seth says looking at his phone. "Defeated by 13.4 again!" Seth turns his attention to Dean and goes back to what he was trying to say. "Ever since the Smackdown taping a few days ago, you've been off your game..." Seth begins.