5

Camille was at the Wrestlemania Axxcess. She's on her break from signing autograph and greeting fans. She is on her laptop looking up past RAW segments. She lands on a segment, which had her and Dean Ambrose in it. She remembered that she and Dean had a segment about two months ago. This was one out of the two segments that she had filmed with the Shield backstage. The first was with her, Brad Maddox, Paul Heyman, and the Shield and the second one was with her and Dean. It was about that she was trying to 'persuade' the Shield into interfering in Punk's WWE Championship match that was a tables; ladders and chairs match on RAW. This was also the first time that she and Dean had ever a met face to face.

-Flashback two months ago-

Camille was with Stephanie McMahon, who was a creative director for the WWE. She volunteered to do this segment, since Hunter wasn't able to make it. They were both in a dressing room and she noticed a black leather couch against a wall. And who was sitting on that couch? It was none other than Dean Ambrose. Stephanie was going through the segment that was going to be taped and Vince McMahon will show it to the WWE Universe on RAW as 'hidden footage'.

"Alright Camille, this is Dean Ambrose." Stephanie introduces Dean, who rises from the couch and shakes Camille's hand.

"Nice to meet you, Dean. I'm Camille Michaels." Camille smiled.

"Pleasures all mine" Dean smirks and winks.

"Alright you two, I suppose you both got the script?" Stephanie questions the pair.

"Yep, read all of it." Camille replied.

"So did I." Dean said, trying to out what Camille in someway.

"So, it starts with Camille knocking on the door. Dean shouting 'come in'. Camille stands by door and says..." Stephanie pauses and waits for me to say my line.

"Do you have a moment?" Camille says the line in such urgency.

"Alright, make it quick." Dean says the line in such a cold tone.

"I was hoping to find Rollins and Reigns with you, but you'll do...look, I know that we have paid you a lot of money, but we need you to interfere in Punk's WWE Championship match..." Camille begins.

Dean pauses her. "You need the Shield to interfere in the behalf of Punk again?"

"Cut!" Stephanie orders. "That was good and you have memorized this segment. I think we are ready to film it." Stephanie grins.

"Cool," Dean nods his head. "Good luck, Princess." He winks.

Camille walks out and waits by the door, waiting for her cue. Stephanie waits behind the camera and yells. "Action!"

Camille knocks at the door and waits for an answer.

"Come in!" Dean yells from the inside.

Camille opens the door and finds Dean sitting on a black leather couch. "Do you have a moment?" Camille says urgently.

"Alright, make it quick." Dean says in a cold tone and rises up from the couch with his arms crossed.

"I was hoping to find Rollins and Reigns with you, but you'll do... look, I know that we have paid you a lot of money, but we need you to interfere in Punk's WWE Championship match..." Camille begins.

Dean paused her. "You need the Shield to interfere in the behalf of Punk again?"

Camille sighs..."Yes, but I'm doing this behind Paul Heyman's back. He doesn't even want me to contact you guys, but I am so worried that Punk is not going to retain, unless you guys attack Ryback... not for Punk... well a bit for Punk... but how about for a Diva, who believes in your mission?" Camille says in desperation. "Ms. Michaels, I don't know if we should because we've attack that Neanderthal millions of times and people are starting to suspect that we are working for Paul." Dean points out to Camille.