17

Seth Rollins was in his hotel room, sleeping like a baby. All of The Shield had returned to their hotel rooms really late, and Seth was catching up on some well deserved sleep. It was his birthday for crying out loud and all he wanted was some peace.

Meanwhile, Camille, Dean, Roman, AJ, Kaitlyn and Natalya were in the kitchen of The Shield hotel room. They had the intentions of surprising Seth; they had picked up all of Seth's birthday presents, a cake, decorations for themselves and the entire hotel room. Seth had told Camille a few days ago, that he has never been surprised before, and told her not to surprise him. Camille knew way deep inside that Seth wanted something special for his birthday and went against his wishes.

"Alright... decorations, cake, presents..." Camille listed as she whispered, so Seth could not be bothered. Camille was wearing a black glittery birthday hat, a mustache and held a rainbow color of balloons.

"I think we have all of them..." Kaitlyn whispery announced to the entire group of Superstars. Kaitlyn was wearing a glittery black birthday hat and a mustache under her nose.

"I'm actually kind of excited about how Seth is going to react to all of this." Roman gave a small smile.

"Fifty bucks, he flips out of the entire thing. Pops Camille's balloons, rips Kaitlyn's mustache from her face and strangles one of us." Dean bet to Roman, enthusiastically.

"You're so on." Roman accepted Dean's bet and shook his hand to make it official.

"Alright, guys. We are going inside the room and keep quiet and then we'll all yell 'surprise'!" Natalya whispery instructed to the group.

AJ was standing near the door, holding the knob, "Are we ready?" she asked them. She was wearing a black glittery birthday hat, a mustache and held a blow horn on her other hand.

Everyone nodded in yes as AJ slowly opened the door. They all entered Seth's hotel room quietly and circled him.

Dean, who was getting excited over this event, leads the counting, "1...2...3..." he mouthed.

"SURPRISE!" The entire group of Superstars exclaimed as Seth quickly awakened and covered his ears with the pillow because of the noises of the horns and whistles.

"Happy Birthday, Colby!" Camille exclaimed out loud, before realizing that she called Seth Colby. "...I mean, Seth!" She said, trying to cover her error.

"Happy Birthday Man, we're finally the same age." Dean teased him.

Seth removed the pillow from over his head and glared to the group of Superstars that were circling around him. He was pretty pissed at the fact that some fucked up with his sleep, "Camille, I said I didn't want a birthday party." He reminded her.

"Aww... we upset the birthday boy?" Kaitlyn pretended to pout.

"Come on Seth, it's your birthday. It's at least what we can do for you." Roman told Seth.

"I didn't want any of you to waste your money on someone like me. I did nothing to deserve all of this." Seth said in a humble way.

"Seth, you're my friend. This is what friends do for one another." Camille smiled took a seat next to Seth.

"I'll pay you back." Seth said, like money was an issue with Camille.

"No need to." Camille smiled and hugged Seth, who accepted her hug.

"Now, get ready. We're going to take you to breakfast." Natalya announced to him as she, Roman, AJ, Kaitlyn, Dean and Camille exited the room.

"...So you see my plead?" Dean had just finished explaining to Hunter and Stephanie on why he and Camille should accompany one another in their matches tonight.