6

Camille took a taxi home after her mom texted her to meet her back in the hotel to talk about her date with Dean. She didn't want to admit it, but she was pretty upset when her mom text her. She was curious to see what would have happened if her mom didn't end up texting her. Would she have kissed Dean? Would it have changed everything? Those were two questions that were running through her mind over and over. As soon as she got back to the hotel room, which she was sharing with her parents, she opens the door and turns on the lights, and is startled when she realizes that it wasn't her mom that was sitting on the couch, but her dad with her mom's iPhone.

Shawn Michaels was glaring right at her with his arms crossed. Camille had avoided him at the Hall of Fame, and she knows what he's going to bring up. She knows that this discussion will have to be about Dean Ambrose. And she was prepared for it.

"It was nice to see you in the Hall of Fame." Shawn begins, looking right at her, "It was so nice of you to introduce me to the man you've been seeing." Shawn says in a sarcastic, but serious tone; he was interrogating Camille as Camille stood still.

"Dad, I'm sorry I didn't tell you." Camille apologizes.

Shawn looks at his daughter, "Cam, I thought we had a close relationship. Hiding this from me has to be one of the lowest things you have ever done." Shawn informs his daughter.

"I wasn't meaning to hurt our bond. You wouldn't understand." Camille explains to her dad.

"I understand clearly." Shawn tells Camille, "You went on a date with a wackjob, and he's already separating you from your family."

"That is not true. I didn't introduce him to you because you would flat-out judge him." Camille explains to her dad as the pinch of her voice goes high.

"You're already defending this guy and how long have you known him for?" Shawn asks her, the tone of his voice going up.

"For a while now; it's no big deal." Camille informs her dad.

"I am going to be very blunt and say that I don't like him. I respect him as a wrestler, but I don't like the idea of you two together as a couple." Shawn admits to his daughter.

Camille's heart kind of fell on the inside; her dad has always liked the guys that Camille had brought home. So what Dean was different from the rest? Camille has always respected Dean, but could her dad have a point here? Could being more than friends with Dean be a bad thing? And he was right; Camille has always brought guys home that were clean, suave... and most of all, safe. Dean isn't the cleanest person (physically and mentally). In her opinion, she finds Dean's humor pretty charming, (when he's not making sexual remarks) and to make matters worse, he wasn't safe. Dean was unpredictable and reckless; something Shawn really doesn't like Camille's boyfriends to be.

"Alright, I respect your opinion." Camille replies as she walks away.

It's Sunday and Wrestlemania 29 was going live in about an hour. It was currently the Wrestlemania pre-show and Shawn was pumped up for tonight. He was going to be by his best friend's side as he goes one on one with Brock Lesner in a No Holds Barred match. Hunter was being booked to win, but Shawn has his part in the match. But, his mind was on his discussion with Camille last night. He'd never felt so disconnected with her. He was being a protective father and who wouldn't be if your daughter knew Dean Ambrose. Shawn was taking a stroll backstage, reminding himself like the good ol days as he approaches The Shield, who will be opening Wrestlemania this year.

"Hey boys, your first Wrestlemania?" Shawn asks the three men.

"Shawn, it's a pleasure to meet you." Seth greets Shawn with a handshake.