12

"He really dislikes the cameras on him." Camille looked at Dean disgusted. Meanwhile, Dean was trying to cover his eyes from the flashes of the cameras, the physician trying to bandage his left eye.

"He's what we call camera shy." Roman said in a sly way, without making eye contract to Camille, he just kept looking at Dean, who was shielding his face from the cameras.

Seth chuckled darkly at Roman's comment. Roman turned to his side and chuckled with Seth, "Hey, you're not Mr. Perfect around the camera either."

Seth rolled his eyes, knowing that Roman was probably right. Seth was pretty shy around a camera, especially with interviews outside the WWE ring. Him and Dean are not as experienced in filmed interviews like Roman was.

"You know, I can hear every fucking thing you three pricks are saying!" Dean yelled, finally interjecting himself into the conversation.

"Ambrose, how's the eye?" Seth asked his fellow Shield member, while pointing at his own eye.

"It's fine. It's just a cut. It might bruise up, but it'll heal." Dean informed everyone in the medical room. "I didn't even notice the cut until the end of the match."

"Why didn't you tell us about the script change?" Roman asked Dean in confusion.

"I wasn't even aware of the script change." Dean told Roman.

"Did Bryan even know about the script change?" Seth asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Probably, but that doesn't really matter to me –"

Seth interrupted Dean midsentence, "What if this starts to happen to one of us?"

"I think you're being a little paranoid." Dean chuckled, thinking that Seth was over thinking about this.

"Besides, Ed could be in one of his moods. He probably won't complain about it." Roman said, trying to put peace into the matter.

The four wrestlers in the room nodded their heads in agreement.

Alright, I did what you say. I hope you're happy." Daniel Bryan monotone said to the figure he is talking to.

"Good Bryan, thank you for being so cooperative. Now wasn't that so hard?" the figure turned out to be David Kapoor as he sarcastically pouted.

Daniel rolled his eyes, irritated, "How in the hell are you even able to change Smackdown scripts?" he asked.

"Ed owes me a favor, and besides, he's gullible sometimes. He won't notice if one thing is changed in the script." David gave a smirk.

"Whatever, just call off your links. I don't want them to ruin my relationship with Brie." Daniel ordered David in a calm manner, not wanting to make him angry.

"Don't worry, Daniel. A deals always a deal. I'll call off my links." David nodded as he walked away, before he could walk away completely, he turned to Daniel. "And Good job with Ambrose's injury. That cut he has looks awful." He commented before he officially walked away.

Camille was in the Diva's Locker room, looking into the mirror, putting that one last dangling silver earring on her left ear lobe. Camille was wearing a tight black leather dress with matching pumps. Her hair was curled and her make-up was done naturally as she wore a bright red lip, light mascara and nothing else. From the mirror, she could see the door knob wiggling, struggling to get in. Camille clutched on to the mirror, as she shook in fear. She didn't know who was on the opposite side of the door. The door flinger open as Camille let out a shriek of fear.

"Whoa, whoa, Camille." The voice of John Cena appeared as he went to calmed down the startled Diva.

"John, why are you here?" Camille questioned as she tried to get herself to stop shaking.