13

They had sex last night. I figured that I should just be blunt about that. Once that door closed, Dean and Camille got into business. The sex these two experienced was aggressive and romantic, and it was going to be memorable for the two of them.

Camille slowly opened her eyes and sat on her bottom, she was really feeling the impact of not only the multiple drinks, but the sex that she had with Dean the night before. Her whole body ached in pain, as she struggled to move herself out of the bed. Camille paused and looked at Dean, who was sleeping right next to her. Dean scratched the side of his nose and then turned to his other side. Camille smiled; Dean looked like an angel when he slept. He looked so innocent. She just wanted to cuddle next to him, but she had to get her day started.

Camille slowly got her naked body out of the bed, picked up her clothes and went straight for the shower to wash off the blood and semen that was all over her. Last night, she lost her virginity and she felt like a woman. She wanted to go to Kaitlyn's hotel room and have breakfast there before they go pack their belongings and go to their flight to Tulsa, where RAW was being held.

A few hours later, Dean turned around in the bed and saw that Camille wasn't next to

him. He got up from the bed, threw away the condom he used last night and went straight for the shower to wash off the blood and semen that was on him. All that was on his mind was that mind-blowing sex that he had with her. After his shower, he put on some new clothes and stepped out of the Camille's room, hoping that Seth and Roman weren't around. He wanted to go back to his room, without talking about the night before to his fellow Shield members.

"So, how was last night?" Seth playfully asked. Seth's voiced startled Dean.

Dean looked around to see if Camille was around before answering that question, "It was amazing." He answered, casually.

"She's a loud moaner." Seth said, before taking a drink out of his coffee.

Roman entered the kitchen that Seth and Dean were at and bluntly said, "Dean, you should be tape in her mouth. It kept Seth and I awake part of the night. We had to room with Daniel and Glen because it was so loud."

Dean just stood there and laughed, "I can't control what she does. I tried to cover her mouth, but she's still loud." He beamed with excitement.

"Was it something like this...?" Seth covered his own mouth and began to mock Camille's moaning.

Roman began to burst out laughing and then waved for Seth's attention, "No, it was something like this..." He covered his own mouth and mocked Camille's moaning.

Seth busted out laughing and pointed at Roman, claiming that he got it down.

"Wow Roman, you really got it down." The Shield looked at Camille, who was standing by the door with Kaitlyn. Camille laughed, "Roman, you really got the moaning down." Camille teased.

Dean raced over and gave Camille a kiss and a hug, "I thought you left at the middle of the night." He told her as a smirk grew on his face.

"Dean, it's my hotel room. You should have left." Camille playfully poked at Dean's chest, and then went to pinch Dean's left cheek. In response, Dean kissed Camille on top of her head.

"Aren't they just adorable?" Kaitlyn asked the two other men in such amusement.

"When you mean adorable, you mean adorably annoying?" Seth asked the current Diva's Champion.

Kaitlyn rolled her eyes, "When you get a girlfriend Rollins, you should ask me that question." She responded.

"If he ever gets one..."Roman muttered under his breath, which got a chuckle out of Camille and Kaitlyn.