19

Camille was wearing down Kaitlyn to the ground by applying a bow and arrow stretch. The male members of The Shield were watching her apply the submission in such amusement, enjoying the pain that Kaitlyn was in. Camille decides to release the pressure of the submission and trash talk to Daniel Bryan, calling him a weak link, which really got him fired up. Oblivious to what is happening behind Camille; Kaitlyn gets herself back up and prepared to go for a clothesline. Her fellow Shield members are trying to get her attention. Camille turns around and Kaitlyn runs for a clothesline, but Camille counters with a clothesline as well, which leaves both Divas on the floor, desperate for a tag. Kaitlyn tags in Daniel Bryan and Camille tags in Dean Ambrose.

Bryan dropkicks Reigns and Rollins out of the ring, before delivering a series of punches to Ambrose and cornering him into a corner. Bryan goes for an Irish whip, but Ambrose reverses it. Bryan flips over the turnbuckle. Ambrose goes for a clothesline, but instead, Bryan connects with his clothesline. Bryan is going insane as the crowd is roaring in emotion. He kicks Ambrose several times, but sees Rollins going for a high knee on the top rope and stops him after connect with one last kick on Ambrose. Bryan goes to Rollins, who sat on the top rope and hurricaranas him on top of Ambrose.

Then, Bryan dropkicks Reigns and connects with a suicide dive into him. He the goes on the top rope and dropkicks Ambrose then goes for his submission, the No Lock. The rest of The Shield breaks the submission and Kane goes for a chokeslam on Rollins. Reigns goes to save his partner, but finds himself at hand's grip. Reigns push Kane and Rollins connects with a kick, followed by a spear by Reigns. Rollins begins to trash talk Kane as Kane rolls out of the ring. Kaitlyn turns him around and connects with a slap right across the face of Rollins. Rollins connects Kaitlyn by her hair and Randy turns him around and connects with an RKO.

Camille out of nowhere grabs Kaitlyn and connects with her finisher, Sealed with a Kiss, a Snapmare Facebuster and after, pushes Randy into Bryan. Ambrose grabs Bryan and connects with his finisher, a headlock driver and gets the win for his team. The Shield joins each other in the ring to have their arms raised in victory.

After the match, Camille decided that it would be a perfect opportunity to confront John Cena backstage and ask him a few questions. Roman Reigns offered to accompany her, incase things got intense. Camille and Roman find John Cena backstage talking to his girlfriend, Nikki Bella. Camille and Roman go to approach them.

"Hey guys." Camille greeted the couple with a heartwarming smile.

"Hey Camille, are you looking for your boyfriend?" Nikki asked her politely.

"No, I have to talk to John about something."

Nikki looked at John concerned. "It's nothing bad like you guys hooking up, right?"

"I would never consider doing something to hurt you." John reassured her and kissed her cheek.

Nikki looked at John with a giddy smile on her face and touched his arm. "I'll leave you guys to talk." She said, before walking away.

"John, I know we got on the wrong foot about a few weeks back about Dean Ambrose..." Camille began as she struggled to find the right words to say.

"I know. You didn't listen to what I said. And you guys are together. Are you going to brag about how I was wrong?"

"I'm here to tell you that ever since my relationship with Dean Ambrose began that someone has been trying to help a particular creative writer break us up."

John looked surprised at the news. "Who's been trying to break you guys up?"

"John, I think that you could be the accomplice of this certain creative writer?" Camille assumed as she bit her lip.