14

Camille Michaels was in the living room of the hotel room she was sharing with The Shield, surfing the web on her iPhone. The Smackdown taping is tonight and she was thrilled that her storyline with Dean Ambrose and The Shield was progressing. Tonight, she will be accompanying Dean, who was already accompanying Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns to their match against The Usos. Camille was currently looking at her twitter page, when she realized, she of all people was trending. Camille, curious pressed on her name and a bunch of things about her and Dean popped up.

One Tweet read: 'So, it has been confirmed that CamilleMichaels and TheDeanAmbrose are dating... /hsdgnjw '

Camille pressed on the link and it was a picture of her and Dean kissing at the catering area at last night's RAW. Camille's eyes widened up in shock and horror. They were alone, when that moment between the two of them happened.

Another one read: 'So, it seems like TheDeanAmbrose made CamilleMichaels #BelieveInTheShield after all. Here's the proof... / hsdgnjw'

Camille giggled at the response, and then went back to reality to the realization that some scum linked their relationship. Camille was angry, but continued to look at the comments. She then realized that 'Dean Ambrose' was trending on twitter as well. She pressed on his name and read a tweet.

The next one read: ' TheDeanAmbrose got one of the hottest Divas on the roster. He's one lucky bastard.'

Camille smiled in pride at the comment, but then moved her emotions to anger again.

Another one read: ' CamilleMichaels is one of the luckiest girls in the whole wide world to have TheDeanAmbrose as a boyfriend. These two make the cutest couple ever! I mean look... / hsdgnjw'

Camille was so occupied with reading all the positive tweets, was oblivious to the fact that Dean was standing just inches away, looking at her looking at the tweets. Dean looked at her with such wonder and curiosity.

"What the fuck are you reading?" Dean asked brashly, which startled Camille, who jumped in response.

"Dean, I thought you were going to the GYM with Seth and Roman." Camille assumed. She still startled from Dean popping up from out of the blue.

"I am, but I saw you looking at your phone and was curious to see what you were doing. I wanted to make sure that you aren't sexting someone." He looked at her suspiciously.

"No, sexting here... just research; just get a good workout today. I went three hours ago, so I'll be here." Camille said, as she gave a big smile.

"Alright..." Dean said skeptically. He knew that something was fishy with Camille; he wanted to find out what. He approached the door and closed it and took a stance and ducked under the table, and then he walked quietly and ducked under the couch, that Camille was sitting on.

Moments later, Dean yelled and tackled Camille, he pinned her shoulders to the couch and snatched the phone from her grasp. Dean's weight was no match for Camille.

"Dean, get off of me!" she yelled as she squirmed, trying to free herself.

"Not until I look at your phone!" he began as he looked at the Twitter page and froze. "Did you link us?" He asked in a serious tone, holding Camille's phone.

"No. Those stupid paparazzi probably linked us. He probably sneaked into RAW last night." Camille assumed. Dean got off of her and he pulled her into his lap. "The only picture I ever posted of us was that one picture at the Hall of Fame. That was when the rumor mill started."

"This relationship was supposed to be confirmed at Extreme Rules. What does this do for Smackdown, when we are supposed to act like nothing is between us?" Dean asked her, his head down in frustration.