18

Beep...Beep...Beep... was the noise in the hospital room. Camille was in the hospital bed with her eyes closed. She was still in unconscious over the event that happened backstage at the Smackdown taping. The Shield found her just moments after the accomplice and what was presumed by Dean Ambrose to be David Kapoor to have attacked Camille. The reaction of Dean was so heartbreaking, he promised to protect her from David and he ended up doing the complete opposite. He blames himself for Camille lying in the hospital bed; it should be him in this hospital bed.

"Dean." He felt someone touch his shoulder. Taking his eyes off Camille, Dean turned around to spot Seth Rollins looking at him. "I think you should get back to the hotel room and get some sleep. I'll take it from here."

"I can't leave her. What if she wakes up? I want to be the first person she sees, when she wakes up." Dean looked at his girlfriend, who looked dead to him.

"She's been like that all night. How are we ever going to explain to her parents about how this occurred?" Seth looked at Dean, with no clue at all.

"I can't even think that. Her dad's going to kick my ass, her mom's probably going to slap me-"

"-And I'm going to yell at you for letting this occur!" A familiar voice interjected into the room.

Dean and Seth's eyes widened as their eyes were at Phil Brooks or CM Punk.

Punk stood there, speechless, but angry at seeing Camille lying in a hospital bed.

"Phil, what are you doing here?" Dean asked him puzzled.

"Well Jon, Camille is my best friend. And I pray to jebus, that you didn't snap and beat her up." Punk begged with boredom in his voice.

"He didn't it. He was with me." Seth confirmed to Punk.

"I can second that." Roman Reigns confirmed Dean's whereabouts and entered the scene.

"How the hell did you let this happen to her?!" Punk yelled at the three men in the room.

"It's not my fault David Kapoor has it out for her and I!" Dean yelled to Punk, accidently admitting the truth.

"David Kapoor, the head RAW writer?" Punk raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Yes, for the past month, he's been out for Camille and I. He must have left this note for me." Dean assumed and handed Punk the note.

"You've angered the beast in me. Ambrose, when I said that I would hurt your precious princess, I meant it. You should have taken my offer when it was on the table. Now, your stubbornness will cause Camille her safety. Consider this a war between you two and a very powerful RAW head writer and his accomplice." Punk read the note and rolled his eyes.

"David Kapoor has been at your throat? Damn Dean, why didn't you tell us sooner?" Roman asked his fellow Shield member and Dean looked down.

"I thought that I could protect her. I thought that I could keep her safe." Dean looked at Camille on the hospital bed and brushed his fingers against her cold cheek. "I just wanted to protect her, something I never did with my cousin."

"Very touching Dean, but I'm taking it from here. The three of you get out!" Punk demanded in such a fierce way.

The Shield decided not to argue with Phil and walked out the door. The three men were walking down the hall, Dean leading the pack. Dean stops dead at his tracks as he finds the man, who put his girlfriend in the hospital.

"You..." Dean pointed at him. His voice sounded angry as he quickly walked to David Kapoor, who had 'Get Well' balloons and sunflowers in a vase at his grasp.