15

This week for the WWE has been the week that has gotten Vince McMahon so concerned. Most of the roster just thinks that Vince doesn't want his golden boy, or known by the WWE Universe, John Cena to get anymore injured than he already was. Camille has been training so hard, along with Kaitlyn to perfect their Extreme Makeover Match. And if I were to tell all of you that Camille has been the only one putting in the extra hours, than I would be lying. At night, Camille would end up talking to her parents, her parents were so proud of her and Camille was happy that the discussions weren't about her love life... yet...

Dean Ambrose has been putting in some extra hours himself, training alongside Kofi Kingston in the wrestling. He was so involved in this that, he hadn't been talking to Camille. He thought about her at night, just hoping that she is working as hard as he was to perfect the match. He was also happy about catching up with his mom and talking, when he got the hotel room for the past few nights.

Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns have been putting in some extra hours as well. This was basically Seth's idea because he didn't really want to go back to the hotel room and talk to his dad. Whenever Seth and his dad were in the same room, it would transform to this giant argument, with one walking out of the room in anger. Roman, being the only family man, didn't want to leave his fiancée and daughter in the hotel room alone; he wanted to spend time with them. So, out of the four Shield members putting in extra time, Roman's was the least.

Camille was in The Shield's locker room. The rest of the members went to the third story by the stairs. Camille looked at the black box; she didn't know what was inside it. She took off the lid of the box and saw a bunch of black clothing. She took the first black clothing out and it was black khakis, the exact same ones that the male Shield members wore. She reached into the box again and pulled out a white t-shirt, she has never saw anyone one from The Shield wear a white t-shirt... so she found that strange and pulled something else from the box, it was a protective vest, the exact same one that Dean wore to the ring. She pulled out a small object and it was a black stretchable hair band. Then, she pulled out some black boots and they were the exact same ones that the male members of The Shield wore. And lastly, she saw a piece of paper, she picked it up and it read:

"Welcome to the Shield of Justice, Camille Michaels. I hoped you liked your gift. I wanted your outfit to be special. I wanted you to shine like the star you are. This is your night and I am glad to share this experience with you."

Love, Dean.

An hour later, Camille got in her militia wrestling gear as she felt so confident in it. Her shirt and vest was midways, which benefited her toned figure. She knew that this was all Dean's choosing because he's always liked it, when she embraced her body, especially her toned stomach. She was walking towards the third story as she will meet the rest of The Shield. Once she got there, she stopped and saw Dean, with his jaw dropped in amazement. They were matching.

"Hey, Gorgeous." He flashed a smile at her and hugged her.

"Hey, Handsome." She flashed a smile right back at him, before he frowned. "What's wrong?"

"Your script changed..." he responded in a low tone, before handing her a script.

Camille flipped through the script and frowned, "I'm the last Shield match of the night?"

Dean nodded his head disappointed, "You also have to knock out Kaitlyn." He informed her as he pointed at the script, where it said that.

"Why wasn't I aware of this?" Camille asked, worried.

"You weren't aware of this?" Dean asked in disbelief. "Did David Kapoor give you the script?"

"David gave me no script at all." Camille was speechless. Dean hugged Camille hard. He hated seeing her like this.