Spoiler Alert: I'm Cold

The last chapter was pretty long so I'll try to make this one shorter. 

Japanese is bold and underlined!

You opened your eyes to a bright sky as you lay in the middle of a path. Now, don't let the sunny sky deceive you, it was so cold you thought you would get hypothermia. Or maybe that was because you weren't wearing pants! Why didn't the damn demon give you pants?!

Whatever, you can't stay mad at him! Assuming you actually are in Demon Slayer and he didn't put you in some random field in japan, this was great! Everyone says thank you demon of transmigration!

After staring at the sky for a while you sat up, only to see someone walking down the road towards you. They looked just a teensy bit worried. This is valid seeing you don't have pants on and are sitting in the middle of the road.

You go to stand up and feel something weighing you down on your hips. You look down to see not one, but two nichirin blades! Heck yeah! You didn't even ask for two! Though it did look a little awkward since they were around your waist, making the bottom of your sweater puff out a bit. Thank you transmigration demon!

"Excuse me? Are you alright?" The boy from before asked, scaring you out of your stupor. Up close it was obvious it was Tanjirou.

"Hehe! I very much am!" You said with a smile on your face, getting up off the ground and finally taking a close look at your surroundings.

"Umm... Sorry, I don't understand." Tanjirou said while looking you up and down, taking notice of your lack of pants and shoes, "Did you get robbed?"

"What? Why don't you understand... WAIT!" You yell out, surprising the boy and his crow next to him, "I didn't ask that I could speak Japanese! Stupid Idiot!" You punched yourself on your head a few times before someone grabbed your hand.

"Can you understand me?"

"Yes!" You yelled before realizing that he wouldn't understand that, focusing on nodding your head rapidly instead.

"Okay... are you homeless?" He asked, not trying to be rude. You smelled bad and had greasy hair, sure you have two swords on your waist but those might be family heirlooms.

"Ehh?! No way!" You made an X symbol with your hands and shook your head. 

"Okay. Since you have swords..." He trailed off a little while looking at both of the swords, "Are you a demon slayer?"

You nodded rapidly, giving him two thumbs up. You smiled brightly, jumping up and down and clapping once you saw he got the memo that you indeed had the same occupation as him.

"Okay! Follow me then!" He said happily, grabbing your hand and walking along the path. He was going very fast, probably not aware that the sharp rocks on the floor were hurting the soles of your feet.

You were close to tears when you heard a yell from farther on the path.

"Please!" A blonde boy yelled, "Please! Please! Please! Please marry me!"

"W-What's up with that..." Tanjirou asked out loud, hand never leaving yours. You giggled as you covered your mouth with your hand, you sure were lucky. Didn't even take too long to find him. You were trying so hard to keep your laughs in tears gathered at your waterline, "What on earth..."

You saw Chuntaro flying towards you and Tanjirou, spurring you out of your giggle fit. The bird was even cuter than when you saw him in the manga! What a cutie!