Spoiler Alert: I'll Beat Your Ass!

I had to update my past chapters to add Taisho-Era Secrets! I totally forgot that I wanted to do those, so sorry if the updates made you upset! Also, I have decided to try my hardest to not use Y/N, so expect nicknames! I only expect Tanjirou and Zenitsu to use your name, as well as a few of the more formal pillars!

Zenistu pulled you and Shoichi along, no longer feeling as anxious about the monster. You for one were anxious though. You knew that Zenitsu and Shoichi encounter a demon a little after the scene with Inosuke. You were worried.

What if you froze up, or didn't actually have a breathing style? You know that the name of the breathing style you made up was cringe, but you thought about it a lot okay?! Death breathing has been your pride and joy ever since you made it up!

You are supposed to be as strong as a hashira though. Maybe you should've been more specific. Like, say that I wanted to be strong like Mitsuri, not strong like Shinobu...

"Excuse me, Zenitsu?" Shoichi started.

"WAHAHHA," He put his hands up, "Warn me! You gotta warn me first!"

"Sorry..."

"If I died from a heart-attack, what would you do!?"

"Sorry, it's just you are sweating, crying, and shivering..."

"What about it! I'm trying my best here!"

"Well, forgive me for saying so," Shoichi bowed his head down a little, "But you are making me nervous too..."

"Sorry! I'm sorry..." Zenitsu said, tears pouring endlessly from his face, "But if demons hear us talking..."

Zenitsu makes you wonder if you have a thing for crying boys.

Before you could elaborate on that... suspicious thought... A hand of a demon popped out from the corner of the hallway, making everyone in your little group freeze. 

It was so much worse in person.

Tear sprung in your eyes as you saw it crawl out, its tongue slobbering on the floor on the way. The gray of its skin made you feel sick and the smile on its largemouth made you nauseous. The multiple pairs of eyes were frightening, so close to being human but also so utterly inhuman. 

You felt as if you could pass out.

"Children..." The demon scratchily spoke out, causing shivers to go down your spine, "They taste good..."

"What did I tell you!?" Zenitsu screamed, grabbing you and Shoichi's hands, "Stay! Stay away from us, demon!"

The demon crawled on the floor, scratching at your ankles if you did not keep up the pace. It became hard to see and breathe from the sobs that left your body. You thought Zenitu was exaggerating. You don't remember the last time you felt this scared.

With quick movement you took out one of your swords, waving it at the demon as you tried to keep up the pace. 

"We taste gross! I promise!" Zenitsu screamed, "I eat badly so I'm bad, this kid is all skin and bones! And look at them! They are smelly and gross! Just leave us!"

"How will I know if I don't have a taste?" The demon said, grabbing your leg. You stumbled before you kicked its hand away.

"Ugly! I don't want to die from something ugly!" You screamed and cried, running faster. Blood dripped from your ankle as the demon licked it up from the floor. His tongue extended, trying to hit Zenitsu's head.

As Zenitsu dodged, the tongue hit a vase off to the side. It sniffed the air as if looking for something.

"Hehe! A marechi!" He yelled while looking at you, "And a foreigner! How lucky! Hehe!"

That's just my luck, huh? You thought as you dodged the quick-tongued demon. Tears continuously fell from your face as you whimpered slightly. You don't want to die right now. You sold your soul for a reason. If you die it will all be a waste.

You have to live!

With newfound vigor, you let go of Zenitsu's hand while reaching to grab your other sword. You pushed Zenitsu and Shoichi away while turning to the demon cutting off its' tongue when it got too close to them for comfort.

"I'll kick your ass!" You snarled, remembering all the thoughtful breath forms you made up. Any would work for a punk like this demon, "Death Breathing, 3rd form: Foggy Graveyard!"

You swung fast, faster than the demon could see. The air filled with smoky grey gas, making the demon crumble closer to the floor. Tears filled its eyes as it broke down, shaking and mumbling. The gas it breathed in made it slowly rot from the inside out. It must be painful.

"No!" It screamed out in agony, "I don't wanna die! Not like this!"

It yelled out in its last moments, still in obvious agony even though it was so close to death. You assumed demons would've passed out from the pain, but maybe they don't? You'll have to look into it later.

You looked at the remains of the demon as it cursed you out, only it's head still intact. You lifted your foot and crushed the demon's head, with a loud audible crunch. As one last hurrah, you spat on the clothes it once wore, disgust visible. 

You look back into the room you pushed Zenitsu and Shoichi into, only to see a passed-out Zenitsu and Shoichi with a look of awe.

"Thank you!" He yelled, bowing down. You simply walked up and pet his hair. You wildly over-exaggerated, killing demons wasn't actually super hard. You were grateful you had a breath-form.

You moved to pick up Zenitsu, holding him in your arms like a princess. You looked towards Shoichi in hopes of him getting the memo to follow you. 

You finally let the demons words sink in.

Marechi? You are a marechi?! No way! So unlucky... I should've written that I'm not in the terms and conditions...

"Tanjirou!" You yell out, startling Shoichi, "Where is Tanjirou!?"

"Umm... It kinda looks like we are going in circles..." Soichi said, reaching his hand out to grab your sweater.

"Totally..."

"huh... wha..." You heard from in your arms. You look down to see a barely conscious Zenitsu. You give a small smile before continuing to walk, "Hey! Wait! Put me down!"

You slow to a stop with a frown, dropping Zenitsu to his feet. You opted to hold his hand instead. You kept on running at a fast pace, and now that both of your hands were free you also grabbed Shoichi's hand. As you ran you kicked open some doors just to see anything interesting.

Once you found a completely clean room, Zenitsu started yelling about going through there. Being the nice person you are you listened to what he had to say and walked through that door.

Then you heard the beat of a Tsuzumi. 

You started to fall. 

You quickly grabbed Zenitsu and Shoichi, hoping to counter some of the fall. You know Zenitsu gets pretty hurt from this, but you still need him for the Nezuko box scene. Or maybe you wanted to take that scene? Eh, you'll share.

You fell out of the window onto the ground and blacked out from a hit to the head.

Taisho-Era Secret! Shoichi Style!

"The person that was with me and Zenitsu were super touchy, but I don't really mind. I hope to meet them again soon, or at least send a letter.