Spoiler Alert: Return of the MC!

English is underlined.

You sat with Muichirou for awhile, a lot longer than you thought you would. Just talking his ear off about random things was actually really therapeutic.

"I have to go," Muichirou said plainly while standing up.

"Oh, alright!" You smiled while standing up grabbing his wrist before he could completely walk away. He looked at you with a bored look, "oops, wait a second."

"Huh?" He asked while turning around completely, "what?"

"One sec, just so you can remember me!"  You smiled brightly and took out a piece of paper and some alcohol. Yes, you were planning on making a makeshift temporary tattoo.

"What are you doing?" He asked while looking at your movements intently. You put the piece of paper on his arm before taking a piece of spare cloth in your pocket.

"Don't even worry about it," after dabbing it a bit and making sure the paper sticked, you peeled it off and dried off the paper. It read 'Y/n, your friend,' then a small description of what you look like and a messing little sketch.

He immediately tried to wipe it off, only to frown when he realized he couldn't, "Why can't I take it off..."

"Cause I made it that way," You smiled before patting his head and walking away before he could get genuinely angry at you, "Okay, bye bye!"

"Bye bye?" He said curiously as you turned the corner and immediately sprinted away.

He looked at the fake tattoo on his hand and have it one last scrub before walking away.

Others who saw him that day would say he was in a better mood.

---

"Y/n!" You heard from behind you, turning around to see Tanjrou running towards you with determination.

Almost on instinct you groaned loudly, making him look a little saddened before running up yo you and bowing.

"Y/n, I'm here to apologize!" He bowed deeply, making you back up a bit so that he didn't hit his head on you.

"Really?" You said with a bit of a smile, maybe it was perverted, but you kinda liked to see him bowing to you.

"Yes! I apologize for leaving you while you were in your coma!" He yelled at you, deciding he needed to bow lower as he dropped to the floor and put his forehead to the ground hard, "As the eldest sibling, I should've known better than to leave you be and not be their for you to be a support pillar for you!"

You giggled a bit before crossing your arms, "alright, Get up now, people are gonna look at us weird."

"I'm sorry!" He immediately stood up and bowed, making you glare at him.

"What did I just say dude, stand straight," You said with an annoyed tone, looking around to see if anyone was looking at you.

"I'm sorry!" He said again, standing straight and looking at you, "I'm truly sorry for how I acted and I hope you can forgive me!"

"Yeah, I already did," You waved him off with your hand that wasn't holding your cane, "I would've liked the apology earlier but I forgave you a while ago."

"Seriously! Thank you so much!" He said with tears in his eyes, "I really missed you, can we be friends again?!"

"Yeah, how can I pass up on a badass as a friend," You said before showering him with compliments, "you were super awesome during that fight! Good job saving me, without your quick thinking, I would've died!"

"I'm sorry I wasn't quick enough..." he said while he looked at your missing leg with guilt in his eyes, "what will you be doing now?"

"What do you mean?" You asked as if you didn't already know what he was asking, you just liked being dramatic, "I'm gonna demon slay, y'know? Slaying demons?"

"But!" He started before completely realizing what you said and going on a tangent, "Wait?! You lost a leg, you can't! You might die!"

"I've got a game plan, don't even worry about that," You waved him off with a smile before walking over and wrapping your arm around his shoulder, "Don't worry, I'm stronger than you!"

"Yeah but..." he said sadly before looking up and seeing your serious face.

"Don't underestimate me," You said with a serious face before smiling again, "I'll be staying with Uzui if things don't work out though."

"Oh, at least you have a backup plan," he smiled at you before gasping and starting to drag you with him, "Inosuke is wanting to see you so bad lately, do you think you could come visit?"

"Yeah sure, is he doing okay?" You said while leaning on him. Your weight was nothing to him, he could probably pick you up and run around like he was holding a feather.

You immediately were stuck with a thought.

"Awh man... I suddenly can't walk that well..." you started leaning on him heavier, groaning and clutching onto him as he panicked.

"Should I take you to your room?!" He yelled worriedly as he immediately picked you up and carried you bridal style. You immediately melted into his hold, holding onto his neck with your head near his ear.

"No, it's all good, I'm all good," You said as you tightened your hold and breathed in his ear. It made you a little happy to see his ear redden, "your so strong, it's like crazy. I don't even need a cane when I'm around you."

Even though you couldn't see it, he immediately went bright red and tightened his grip on you so he didn't accidentally drop you.

You were surprisingly dense when it comes to people like you.

Stupid.

Taisho Era Secret! Tanjirou Style!

Inosuke didn't actually want to see you, Tanjirou just felt like the conversation was ending and wanted to spend more time with you.