Spoiler Alert: Dumb Demon.

English is underlined.

Mentions of attempted rape that are related to the last chapter.

You are absolutely pissed. You have never been angrier in your life. 

Who knew that Akaza was such a fucking bitch. Did he try to rape you? Seriously?! I thought he respected people, did he decide that since you aren't a woman he shouldn't bother being respectful?!

You knew he wouldn't interfere with the fight. You knew he already left the district. You spent all night looking for that fucker and couldn't so much as see a strand of pink hair. 

That asshole made you unable to speak, he totally messed up your throat. Sure it was fine to speak, but god did it hurt. You were almost immediately thrown out of the house when the lead ladies saw what happened. 

You also couldn't find Uzui or anyone else! You looked around for so long for just a glimpse of even Tanjirou for god's sake! You were getting desperate for anyone you recognized, this was getting tiring...

Right now you were sitting on a rooftop without a shirt on with loose pants on your legs. You wore bandages on your upper body to cover some of your sensitive cuts from the cold breeze. 

You have your two swords at your sides, though it was lucky you could even manage to grab them before you were kicked out. It was a nice sunny day, but you knew that today was the calm before the storm.

With little calculation, you found out that Daki was going to start the fight tonight. That meant that somewhere Uzui was having a meeting with the other two demon slayers in this area. You let out a growl and jumped up.

You started to run across the roofs, making a lot of noise as you kept your eyes open for anyone you knew on the rooftops. You stopped running with a loud sigh as you started to jump up and look for someone. You were about to pull your hair out in stress.

"Who are we looking for?" You heard from behind you gruffly, making you jump up in shock and turn around to see Inosuke in all his glory. He didn't seem too uncomfortable with you, which surprised you greatly.

"God damn, Inosuke don't scare me like that!" You scolded him with a raspy voice before looking around once more, "Do you know where Uzui is?"

"Uhh, yeah?" Inosuke said as he looked at you like you were dumb, "Obviously? Do you not?"

You ticked as he used the words you taught him to mock you. He doesn't have to write to say 'obviously' to you! You glared at him before he let out a sigh and started to walk away.

"Follow me! I will show you!" He yelled as he flexed proudly. It didn't do much because his clothes were covering his skin.

"Okay, lead the way old Inosuke," You said sarcastically while following after him. He took looks back at you a couple of times, looking up and down. You don't think you were beat up enough to warrant that type of worry.

You made your way to where Tanjirou sat on the rooftop. While you wanted to greet him happily like you once would, you were way too pissed off at the world to even acknowledge his existence.

"Hi, Y/n..." He said looking at you with a bit of worry. His eyes trailed over your body, lingering on your neck, "What happened?"

You sat next to him thinking for a bit before answering him. You wondered if you should tell them that Akaza had decided to pay you a visit, but you knew they might hound you for answers you couldn't give. Even thinking of what he tried to do made you shiver in fear.

You thought of how entirely stronger he was than you, how you were practically useless in the situation. You didn't talk to Tanjirou, but you knew he could smell your fear from the way he looked at you with teary eyes.

You stopped looking at his face and looked down on the roof. You felt tears prick your eyes as you thought back to what almost happened. 

I guess you didn't have much time to really think about what almost happened to you due to the constant chaos that ensued after the situation. 

You could puke at the thought that you once simped for that awful demon.

"Oi! Y/n, why did you stop sending letters last night?!" Uzui yelled at you from behind, making you jump up a bit and turn to look at him with a glare. He stopped in horror to look at your injured face and body. 

Did you really look that bad? In your opinion, it wasn't as bad as it could've been, but then again they probably thought something worse happened.

"Who did that," He said with anger in his tone. Seems he wasn't going to tell you three about Zenitsu yet, "Did they get to touch you?"

"Obviously they fucking touched me, Uzui," You glared at him with anger as you pointed to the bite marks and hickeys on your collarbone. You looked close to tears, "It didn't go too far if that's what your wondering, it wasn't rape."

Inosuke looked at you confused before turning to Tanjirou and whispering in his ear loudly, "What's rape?"

"I'll tell you later, Inosuke," Tanjirou said as he shushed him. You sighed loudly as Uzui was about to open his big mouth once more.

"Look Uzui," You said as you stood up and crossed your arms, "It's over and done with, now let's talk about how Zenitsu is missing."

"You-" He started before taking a deep breath and pointing at you menacingly, "We are gonna talk about this later, you hear?"

"What do you mean Zenitsu is missing?" Tanjirou asked Uzui as you looked to the side. You didn't want to contribute anything to this conversation.

Uzui went on his talk about how the three of you must leave, and how it wasn't safe. It felt like a funeral with the bad vibes he was putting out. 

You saw him look at you before he decided to leave the rooftop quickly. Tanjirou and Inosuke looked toward you next, hoping you would tell them what to do. Or maybe they were just hoping you wouldn't leave like Uzui ordered you to.

"Y/n, will you go to your house and look for the demon?" Tanjirou asked you as you looked up at him with a slight glare.

"I got kicked out a couple of nights ago," You said as you looked off, "I'll be staying here till you find anything more. My owl is flying about so I'm sure you will be able to contact me."

With that, you left them to finish their conversation. You needed to go beat up someone or to get rid of this anger or you'll be pissed off during the big fight.

Taisho Era Secret! Inosuke Style!

Inosuke is choosing to ignore your past fight instead of apologizing for hitting you. His tactic is kind of working in making amends with you due to you not wanting to confront them.