Spoiler Alert: Very Pretty Boy!

Last chapter of the day! It's very short, and a little rushed towards the end since I got bored but I was just so excited to write about Inosuke! Expect a lot of good moments with him, since he is one of my favorites!

Japanese is in bold and underlined.

"AHH! I heard his bones break!" Zenitsu screamed out, standing up to move away from the fight.

"Don't you know why they didn't draw their swords?! It is taboo for demon slayers to draw their swords out of demon combat!" Tanjirou yelled, glaring darkly, "Yet here you are, giving them a one-sided beat down!"

"HAhAHUUGUNAHAHAHAGguguguguHAHAHAHh!" Inosuke laughed, coughing in-between, "I see now, then let's fight with our fists!"

"No! You don't understand!" Tanjirou yelled as Inosuke got back up, "I don't want to fight you!"

Inosuke ignored his words as the two of them fought, and to be honest, you had better things to think about than this. You already knew what happened. 

You slowly got up making your way over to Nezuko's box. You gently picked it up, walking over to where Shoichi was fretting over Zenitsu. You stumbled plenty, but soon enough you sat next to both of them. 

"Did you know that Tanjirou was carrying a demon?" Zenitsu asked suddenly, looking at you was worried eyes.

You didn't think and immediately nodded, like the dumbass you are. You should've just said no, but you had a feeling he would notice you were lying. So you nodded your head and looked towards the fight again. 

"Zenitsu," You whispered to his, a little glint in your eyes, "Married?" You mimicked the words he had asked you earlier. Seeing as you didn't respond yet, you thought it would be kind of funny to tease him. 

"W-What?!" He yelled out, face going pink, "Do you wanna get married?!"

"They don't." Shoichi butted in, face angry, "They just wanted to confirm what you asked them earlier. Obviously!"

"What do you think of that?!" Inosuke yelled, making you look closer at the fight, "Pretty damn amazing right?! Right?!"

"Singing his own praises like that..." Zenitsu whispered, wiping his nose with a cloth.

"Look what else I can do!" Inosuke then twisted his body like he had no joints. What's with that anyway? If only you were that flexible...

"Knock it off! You have busted bones!" Tanjirou scolded.

"Worse? What do I care!" Inosuke got up from his position, running straight towards Tanjirou, "Nothing can top the pleasure I feel at this moment!"

"Think about the future!"

"Why should I?!"

"You need to," Tanjirou grabbed Inosuke's shoulders as you reeled back. You leaned forward, "CALM DOWN!"

With a resounding thud, Tanjirou hit his forehead on Inosuke's making him fly back.

"AHHH! Are your skulls fractured?!" Screamed Zenitsu next to you, making your ears ring.

"Augh..." Inosuke said, trying to hold himself steady. The boar mask fell from his head, revealing his gorgeous face.

"HUH?! A girl!?" Yelled Zenitsu.

"The hell did you say?" Inosuke said grumpily, "You've got a problem with my face?"

"No!" You yelled, creating an X with your arms, "Pretty, Very Pretty!"

"What a creepy guy..." Zenitsu muttered, holding onto the sleeve of your sweater.

"Why are you staring at my face all of a sudden?!"

"It was just an observation!" Zenitsu hid behind you.

"Pretty! You are very pretty!" You yelled out, giving a double thumbs up.

"Exactly, In fact, the girlish shape, size, and complexion are nice to look at," Tanjirou said, you sent a thumbs up his way.

"Do you wanna die?!" He yelled out, "Let's fight again, headbutt me again!"

"No! I will not fight you!"

"I said do it!

"No! I'm done!"

"Do it!"

"You are too worked up! You should sit down!"

"Hey, Big Forehead! My name is Inosuke Hashibira!" He said confidently, "Don't you forget it!"

"How do you write that?" Tanjirou asked.

"What? What?" Inosuke asked, stumbling around a bit, "I don't know how to read or write! It is written on my wais-t ba--"  He cut himself off, suddenly getting full body shivers. 

"Huh? What's wrong?" Zenitsu asked.

"He just froze," Said Shoichi.

"What's wrong?" Tanjirou asked, worry in his eyes.

Inosuke started falling, but before he hit the ground you caught him. He foamed at the mouth, eyes rolled back.

"Omg, he's dead." You whispered.

"He collapsed?! Is he dead?!" Zenitsu yelled.

"He's not dead," Tanjirou said, "It is probably a concussion."

You gently put Inosuke on the floor before standing up, feeling oddly dizzy. You reached up to the wound on the back of your head to feel it still wet. The one on your nose wasn't stopping either. Are you seriously going to die of blood loss?!

"Umm... are you okay?" Zenitsu asked, noticing your dazed expression.

"Ah... You don't look pale." Tanjirou said.

"I-I am going to pa-pass out..." You said, a losing your footing and falling to the floor, totally unconscious.

"AHHHH! Their dead!" Zenitsu screamed, crying already.

"No!" Yelled Shoichi, holding your head in his hands as he mourned the loss of his best friend. It looked like a renaissance painting.

Taisho-Era Secret! Y/N Style!

"This is the longest book author has ever written before since they usually write on whims! This one though was written with a plan! I heard rumors that Author actually wrote 4 chapters in one night without any rest... Why would they do that to themselves..."