Spoiler Alert: Buried or Cremated?

My laptop is broken so I can't see like half of my screen... This might be badly edited due to that.

ALSO, I CHANGED THE TIMELINE A BIT TO MAKE ROOM FOR RECOVERY!!! 

English is underlined.

"Is Y/n going to die?" That was the first thing Tanjirou asked when Shinobu finally exited the room she operated on you in. His face was blotchy and his voice was croaky, Zenitsu was sleeping on his shoulder. Tanjirou himself couldn't sleep due to the heavy scent of blood.

He was currently sitting on an uncomfortable wooden chair in a hallway. It was a door away from your gory mess of a body.

"No," Shinobu answered simply, seemingly not all that bothered by the gruesome sight you were in when you arrived, "At least not now. They were very lucky, but they are still at risk."

"Can I-"

"You cannot see them. They are under extreme supervision, and I don't want to have to patch up your head if you pass out at the sight of them," Shinobu said easily with the smile she always had. It looked a bit strained.

"Okay..." Tanjirou sulked, "How about Rengoku?"

"Rengoku woke up recently, and I am on my way to talk to him. His arm was heavily injured so we had to amputate it. He will not be able to return to his job, but you can visit if you want," Shinobu then started to go on a rant about your injuries, "I am not worried about Y/n not continuing to work though, they only lost an eye and got the punch through the stomach. The kakushi luckily stopped the blood loss before it became too bad. The demon luckily didn't rupture any organs, which is a miracle. I suspect they can start working again in a year if they rest."

"A year? So will they just stay here?" Tanjirou asked anxiously, fidgeting his hands.

"Yes, I will need to keep track of their recovery and administer medication every couple of hours," Shinobu said as she started to walk away from the boy, "I gave them a healing medical serum, so their recovery won't be too horrible. They will be able to walk again in a few weeks.

"Thank you, Miss Kocho!" Tanjirou yelled out, to the doctor. He waved to her gratefully as she ignored him and continued to walk. 

Tanjirou jumped from a yawn beside him, looking over to see Zenitsu yawning and starting to wake up. He was probably annoyed by Tanjirou yelling and moving. Once the yellow-haired boy started to get his head off Tanjirous shoulder, Tanjirou spoke.

"I was just talking to the Insect hashira, she said-"

"I heard while I was sleeping, you don't need to tell me," Zenitu cut his off silently as he leaned back to the wall behind him, "Where is Inosuke?"

"He was pretty uninjured so they sent him to complete a low-level mission," Tanjirou answered bitterly, obviously not too fond of the idea of having him leave in such a dire moment.

"Seriously? How insensitive," Zenitsu grumbled before looking down at himself, "Wait... Will I have to go on a mission soon?!"

"Yes, but in like a week or so. I got stabbed though so I will be recovering for a month or so," Tanjirou said with a smile, trying to encourage him.

"How lucky are you!" Zenitsu yelled out, putting his head in his hands and sobbing comically. 

"Never mind that! Would you like to visit Rengoku with me?" Tanjirou asked as he patted Zenitsu on his head.

"Oh? Is he seriously awake?!" Zenistu yelled in surprise, "That's so quick! Only three days and he's all better?!"

"Well, I wouldn't say all better, but he is well enough for visitors!" Tanjirou said happily before looking a bit sad, "I'm afraid he blames himself for Y/ns injuries so I would like to go reassure him."